Brexit depression and message for new year

I sense from the latest outpourings that the many of you remainers are moving into the depression stage of loss,

Still bitter, still finding hypothetical implications of leaving difficult. Some even thankfully appearing to be preparing themselves for acceptance and to move on.

But on the whole many of you need my sympathy and dare I say it, a bit of a hug.

So here it is.

HTFU losers and Happy New Year :)

Comments

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Umm. Ok.

I think you need help.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Sympathy is much appreciated . Happy new year.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Sir Lewis Hamilton, eh.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • We left in Jan, you need to find something else to stop you having to listen to the voices.
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    Ben6899 said:

Sir Lewis Hamilton, eh.

ah an award to a man from really humble underprivileged beginnings. I approve.
  • david37

We left in Jan, you need to find something else to stop you having to listen to the voices.

we left the EU in Jan 2020 and still the various stages of grief rumble on, hence throwing an arm around the depressed and deluded now. Since its a new year and a good time to do it.

Come and have a hug Graham xx
  • david37 said:

We left in Jan, you need to find something else to stop you having to listen to the voices.

we left the EU in Jan 2020 and still the various stages of grief rumble on, hence throwing an arm around the depressed and deluded now. Since its a new year and a good time to do it.

Come and have a hug Graham xx
    Thanks. Love to all your family.

To be honest, it's probably best if you do keep obsessing about brexit. Have a hug back.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,215
    Why did people bother replying to this thread? It seemed an easy one to leave drop off the page with zero replies.
  • david37
    See! This is the way to start, love and hugs all round!
  • david37
    Pross said:

Why did people bother replying to this thread? It seemed an easy one to leave drop off the page with zero replies.

awww do you need a hug too? xxxxxxx
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    david37 said:

Ben6899 said:

Sir Lewis Hamilton, eh.

I think he's a bit of a tw@, but live and let live!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Whilst he is not the sharpest tool in the box I was a bit concerned he may have topped himself, so it is is good (ish) to hear he is bearing up.
  • But most importantly, what's going to happen with all those "A place in the sun" TV programs selling you the dream of buying a cheap property on the Costa del Sol? Surely now it's no longer a viable proposition for Brits to retire on the Med...
    left the forum March 2023
  • david37
    edited January 2021

Whilst he is not the sharpest tool in the box I was a bit concerned he may have topped himself, so it is is good (ish) to hear he is bearing up.

There really is nothing inherently wrong with you despite your limitations. You're great! Make the most of a bright new dawn and find peace within yourself.

You can have a hug too xx
  • david37
    edited January 2021
    Ben6899 said:

david37 said:

Ben6899 said:

Sir Lewis Hamilton, eh.

I think he's a bit of a tw@, but live and let live!

i was being kind and ignoring all the calls of humble beginnings and being in any way involved in motorsports :). and the racism, im ignoring his racism and black power salutes.