wednesday's emptiness spoke eloquent

'ning

cold etc.

ride, coffee, nip into gmc to do a thing and drink coffee, wfh, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, white over with frost , not sure what’s on the cards today, probably take the decorations down.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Hounds walking and a few jobs then out for lunch
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    'Ning

Just woke up from one of those bizarre dreams:
    Heard the sound of a bike on a turbo so went to investigate and found @Matthewfalle in an 8 bit platform computer game smashing everything up with a comedy axe.
    He comes across Colin Furze and chops him, so he comes back as a zombie with his backpack flamethrower and starts chasing MF setting everything on fire.
    Then he gets to a level with @pinno and I woke up so don't know what happened next (presumably he was building a giant Lego contraption to chuck the burning debris over someone's fence).

I think I've been spending too much time on Zwift :neutral:

Have a good day, apparently it's icy outside so best put some grit down before the mrs slips and I get the blame again.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

T - it wasn’t a dream: P and I are currently in your kitchen, drinking your coffee. We left the by the back door out of the way. Apologies about the mess, we’ll clear it up later.

Talking of weird dreams, MF dreamt last night that he was about to take his history gcse and had realized that he hadn’t done any revision of the Christmas hols and was now stuffed for the exam itself itself - now feeling very panicky.

Aside from that, it’s raining and cold, again. Coffee has just bubbled, Hound is curled up nicely next to me on the couch, all seems well, so far.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, white too with frost dawn came and it was very red so either somethings on fire or bad weathers due.

Anyway set fire to some wood in the enclosed metal box. An coffee doing similar but with more hot water and less fire.

Another day of boredom to commence.

In terms of dog location mine is capsized in from of the metal box of burning wood, clearly not worn out from her walk her tail starts wagging like mad when you go near her.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    I think I've now got my morning cappuccino perfetto with the machine. Ganzo!

Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • tlw1
    Mmmm replace the car with similar or S4 or crap Passat estate and a Westfield........

The above is the reason I didn’t sleep well
  • Morning. Mrs DHL gone shopping so having a lay in while the kids watch YouTube downstairs. Better get up and showered soon as they will be scratching atvhhe door expecting food in their bowls.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    tlw1 said:

Mmmm replace the car with similar or S4 or censored Passat estate and a Westfield........

Step has a Pi$$rat©. Sounds like much bother.
    Audi - dull.
    Westfield - fun but draughty.

© Step

Brr again. No snow (the b4st4rds). 1 deg c and raining last night.

Dreamt of the blonde pharmacist girl from heaven, again.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Walk number 2

• tlw1 said:

Mmmm replace the car with similar or S4 or censored Passat estate and a Westfield........

Be a pirate. Get an AaaaRRRS4 instead.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    tlw1 said:

Neither. You already know what my suggestion is going to be :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    I can never seem to remember what I dream about these days. Although I did have a couple of those 'hadn't done any revision for an exam' type dreams a while back.

Adminny day beckons, including taking the hounds to be sheared.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Audi - dull.

© Step

Yeah it is highly dull if not a reliable turd, reminded me, found the battery drain source. Turns out the Canbus thought the stereo was on. Only found out when I plugged the car in to code a spare key.
    Car starts fine now. My own fault I guess for fitting a stereo with semi modern features like a CD player, or is that considered retro now?

Either way it works now. an no snow here, weather warnings neatly align around us but not on us which is crap.

Oh Audi wise, bin the S4 for an RS6 Avant a 500+BHP V8 in an estate makes things fun.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    Skoda Octavia estate, a pragmatist wet dream. Spend the money you’ll save on beer.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    step83 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Audi - dull.

© Step

Yeah it is highly dull if not a reliable censored , reminded me, found the battery drain source. Turns out the Canbus thought the stereo was on. Only found out when I plugged the car in to code a spare key.
    Car starts fine now. My own fault I guess for fitting a stereo with semi modern features like a CD player, or is that considered retro now?

Either way it works now. an no snow here, weather warnings neatly align around us but not on us which is censored .

Oh Audi wise, bin the S4 for an RS6 Avant a 500+BHP V8 in an estate makes things fun.
    At my old from the company cat list. Loads of impractical diesel saloons (high BIK) with pretty much no estates or even saloons where you could fold the seats to get a bit of extra room.

They had "green" cars in every band except mine and you couldn't trade up or down.

The only estate they did have in my band was a bloody RS4 Avant which was obviously no good from a BIK pov either..
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Another slowish start has been enjoyed. Need to do something today, not sure what though. Back is playing up so that may limit choices.
    I rarely remember dreams, if I do it's because I wake up in the middle of them. Usually forget by morning.
    TLW, get an RS4 and a Westfield
  • Stevo_666

TLW, get an RS4 and a Westfield

Even better plan. Go fast or go home.
  • MattFalle
    Fresh ride but nothing MF can't handle, just one cold big toe. Need to clean the bike though as all muddy.

This was the view today

#moody
  • MattFalle

• thistle_
    MattFalle said:

Fresh ride but nothing MF can't handle, just one cold big toe. Need to clean the bike though as all muddy.

This was the view today

#moody

Sarah Storey was on Zwift earlier but I didn't manage to get a picture.
    I think she was trying to keep a low profile but someone did a "HEY DAME SARAH STOREY IN DA HOUSE" on the game chat which put an end to that.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Not much colour in Wales.

Hang on, shouldn't it be green, all green, nothing but green?
    (bar the odd sheep).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

Grey and bleak is how I picture it at this time of year.
    Good pic by one of the MFs though
  • thistle_

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

Must've been taken by the one in charge of black/grey. The ones in charge of red/green/blue stayed at home.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

It’s just wet. Even the green looks sad.

#sad

• MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

Must've been taken by the one in charge of black/grey. The ones in charge of red/green/blue stayed at home.
    No - he’s in your loft with Pinno deciding what to smash up next with their comedy axe

#choppitychop

• veronese68
    MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

No - he’s in your loft with Pinno deciding what to smash up next with their comedy axe

#choppitychop

Good job that one moved out of my garage, not enough room to swing a cat in there at the moment
  • MattFalle
    Oh no, that one is still in there hibernating. He's normally in charge of diplomacy but as we can see from CBGate he didn't have a chance to do his job.

#onejob.youhadonejob
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

#choppitychop

Good job that one moved out of my garage, not enough room to swing a cat in there at the moment
    At the moment? I’m sure your garage was a mess 10 years ago?

Very civilised in here today. Is no one going to kick off?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

#choppitychop

At the moment? I’m sure your garage was a mess 10 years ago?

Very civilised in here today. Is no one going to kick off?
    Yes, at the moment. It's still a mess but having a car in there takes up a lot of space even if it's a small one. Do I have to spell everything out to you people. Jesus H Christ 🙄

That enough kicking off? Must confess I'm not really feeling it at the moment