tuesday needs a tactical meteorite strike

'ning

seems that rain continues

ride, coffee, wfh, bubbly

exploration in the cellar has discovered exciting documents proving that the area is part of the house of burgundy, twinned with pimlico

arranging a whip round to build a wall, set up border controls and execute reactionaries, after which it's possible that the sun soon shall shine once more
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited December 2020
    Morning, dry , dog walked, cycling early today.

Passport to Pimlico they don’t make film like that anymore, thank goodness

Have a good day
  • Morning woken ones, a day of bugger all except entertaining the kids. Might clean and lube "trigger" if it stops raining. No cellar to explore but might have a rummage in the shed.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao ragazzi

Just about to have coffee, don't know what the weather is like as its pitch black outside. Thinking 'shake, walk the hound , weights sesh, wrap gifts, introduce Bambina to The Breakfast Club then hang out with Bambino.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh, work stuff and then drinks outside with a neighbour later
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    tlw1 said:

How much do you drink a week on average? 😃 Layman’s terms, I don’t understand units.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    Run runned, beautiful clear skies and loads of stars out. Cars weren't driving around like arseholes this morning either, might've been something to do with the mtb light I was using as a torch :naughty:

Need to try and get hold of a really big ladder today to clean the gutters out while it's dry.
  • seanoconn

'Ning
    Run runned, beautiful clear skies and loads of stars out. Cars weren't driving around like arseholes this morning either, might've been something to do with the mtb light I was using as a torch :naughty:

Need to try and get hold of a really big ladder today to clean the gutters out while it's dry.

Jeez, don’t fall before Christmas. What’s the surface like for the base of the ladder? Be careful.
  • seanoconn
    Last day of pretending to work before the joys of Covid dodging at St Georges hospital tomorrow with the boy, followed by gratuitous eating and drinking for 11 days.
  • thistle_
    seanoconn said:

'Ning

Jeez, don’t fall before Christmas. What’s the surface like for the base of the ladder? Be careful.
    Either grass or gravel.
    Might give the slimy patio slabs a miss.

I could do with getting someone responsible to hold the bottom of it but they're in short supply around here.
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

How much do you drink a week on average? 😃 Layman’s terms, I don’t understand units.
    Normally don’t drink Monday-Thursday 17:00, but as it’s Christmas I’m making more of an effort
  • seanoconn
    A skilled evasion 😂
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Rona tests back negative.

WFH and do sod all else.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    elbowloh said:

Good news.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Piddling down and grey grey grey, again. Gym this morning, too clatty to enjoy a bike ride. Then better sort out some Christmas cards... how many posting days left...?
  • 'ning.
    Last push before Xmas.
    Absolutely knackered.
    Won't bore you with the details.
    Have a good 'un.
  • seanoconn said:

'Ning

Either grass or gravel.
    Might give the slimy patio slabs a miss.

I could do with getting someone responsible to hold the bottom of it but they're in short supply around here.
    Just get some long bamboo canes from the garden centre and gaffer tape them together. Tie a trowel on the end and wear goggles. Much safer than a ladder on wet grass in the run up to christmas during a global pandemic. Or ask the window cleaner to do it.
  • MattFalle
    elbowloh said:

WFH and do sod all else.

Excellent.

Now join MF on the Ultegra thread

#theymustbelearnt
  • MattFalle
    oxoman said:

CB suspect you need some proper shut eye. A knackered leader can't lead, delegate, rest, regroup and attack for the finish. Good luck.

Sleeping is cheating

#mate,you'reonstag
  • tlw1

'Ning

Got some ladders if you need to borrow them.
  • tlw1 said:

'Ning

Will you hold them?
  • MattFalle
    Use bungees and cable ties. All will be good.

• A drone with a bog-brush. Easy job.
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

'Ning

Will you hold them?
    Can’t because of COVID 😂
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    It's not raining and the sun is out, so I had better ignore all previous posts till later and get on with stuff.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

'Ning

Will you hold them?
    Can’t because of COVID 😂
    You could help hi focus by shooting him with a nerf gun.
  • MattFalle
    edited December 2020
    MF is now tired of Ultegra related shenanigans and is now going to go and do a weights sesh to make his perfect body even more so. He will win over TDKBOMB and she will be eternally satisfied and happy.

#hecan'tbereal-lookathispecs
  • thistle_
    edited December 2020
    Ladder shenanigans have been sacked off for today as my back's hurting and it's gone cloudy like it's going to rain soon.

A drone with a bog-brush. Easy job.

This probably won't work because of the way the gutters are but I might try it anyway for fun. I can always use the drone+bog brush to chase the neighbours' cats and dogs for one of those YouTube moments.

A drone and an industrial vacuum cleaner with a mega long hose might work.

#checkoutmyhose
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    I got hold from somewhere, don't recall, of a set of extension tubes with a U-bend at the end / top for a Stihl leafblower designed to blast air into gutters. I have never used them: there could be a design flaw somewhere, standing looking up at the 2nd storey guttering blasting out the debris, which is going to go where? Yours for a bargain price....

Gym gymed. That was hard today. Potter about doing christmas prep stuff, and that will be about that.
  • MattFalle

this just turned up on my doorstep - meant for bambina but i may well keep it for myself
  • MattFalle said:

this just turned up on my doorstep - meant for bambina but i may well keep it for myself

Goodbye kitty with it sucking on barrel would be better around here.