Cyclocross Coverage 20/21 season

2»

Comments

• andyrac
    andyrac Posts: 1,132
    Possibly, but it didn't seem to affect the recent MTB coverage from Czech Rep, Austria, Slovenia or Portugal. They had it presented on site - and all with Covid restrictions.
    I'm normally a fan of GCN, but them getting the rights for the CX World Cup is a downgrade in my opinion.
    All Road/ Gravel: tbcWinter: tbcMTB: tbcRoad: tbc"Look at the time...." "he's fallen like an old lady on a cruise ship..."
  • I have just found out that you can watch GCN racing online and not just through the app (I know).

So I can get to see racing on a slightly bigger screen than my mobile phone.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470

I have just found out that you can watch GCN racing online and not just through the app (I know).

You need a Google Chromecast. I run all my TV apps off my phone and send the picture to my TV. The only one I use that doesn't allow it is sky Go
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Will Tom Pidcock be wearing an Ineos jersey in cyclocross races from January?

Will this be the first time in Sky/Ineos history?
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Riding a Pinarello cross bike, do they make one.
  • andyrac
    andyrac Posts: 1,132

Will Tom Pidcock be wearing an Ineos jersey in cyclocross races from January?

His contract starts on 1st March, so the cross season is over by then.

https://pinarello.com/en-gb/bikes/crossista

So, they do make a CX bike, whether it's as good as his Crux is another matter.
    I presume he'll use an unbranded Epic for any XC racing he does.
    All Road/ Gravel: tbcWinter: tbcMTB: tbcRoad: tbc"Look at the time...." "he's fallen like an old lady on a cruise ship..."
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,158

Will Tom Pidcock be wearing an Ineos jersey in cyclocross races from January?

I think Kwiatkowski does some cross in Poland
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • gsk82 said:

I have just found out that you can watch GCN racing online and not just through the app (I know).

You need a Google Chromecast. I run all my TV apps off my phone and send the picture to my TV. The only one I use that doesn't allow it is sky Go
    I was holding out for the firestick version of GCN (as they promised) but I might need to invest in a Chromecast now.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Or you can just plug your laptop into the TV by HDMI.

Our chromecast has gone walkies somehow so I just whip the HDMI out of the Virgin box and put it in the laptop...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,602

Or you can just plug your laptop into the TV by HDMI.

Our chromecast has gone walkies somehow so I just whip the HDMI out of the Virgin box and put it in the laptop...

Sounds a bit rude! :o