monday is covariant

'ning

quick ride and cafe, then off to t' north for inner city break with mrs s, much bubbly, which may render the ghost manifest
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, wet , milder though, cycling early, car needs to go into dealers for another recall.
    Have a good day
  • Ay up!

On the early morning train down to that thar Laaandahn to join the Covid hordes in not giving a f@ck about the virus.

The reality is I've a depot just outside St. Pancras that isn't running too smoothly so its time to metaphorically knock a few heads together.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    Seem to have acquired a cold overnight.
    WFH, yoga, maybe reorder the Iceland delivery.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Slow start today just supping coffee on the couch before heading off to shower and shave.

Then chilled out day - may be on here asking for i.t. help if that's ok.

#itdon'twork
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    MattFalle said:

Slow start today just supping coffee on the couch before heading off to shower and shave.

#itdon'twork

Unplug it and plug it in again.
  • Swear profusely at it, then lob it out the window.

#pencilandpaperrule
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Cargobike said:

Ay up!

On the early morning train down to that thar Laaandahn to join the Covid hordes in not giving a f@ck about the virus.

Jeez, they’ll let anyone in these days!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    oxoman said:

Morning All, dark and damp out. Chilling as off shift and thrashing youngest into doing his online lessons. Take OH to work after her shearing I mean haircut. Attempt to book dentist as temporary filling has failed.

Missus had her done Fridays and wouldn’t tell me how much it cost so I’m guessing stupidly expensive. Haven’t paid for a haircut in 20years me.
  • Arriving in 5 minutes time.

Got my passport ready, having come dahn from oop North :lol:

Time to psyche myself up to act like the locals, oblivious to everyone around me as I barge my way through the station knocking grannies under trains like It's a Knockout!
  • seanoconn

'Ning
    Seem to have acquired a cold overnight.
    WFH, yoga, maybe reorder the Iceland delivery.

Close the freezer door this time
  • MattFalle said:

#itdon'twork

Self
    Help
    I.
    T.
  • seanoconn
    Bit windy this morning, I don’t think stuffing agrees with me..
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh, shoot sleep due to back saying spending hours cutting and then moving wood is a bad idea
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Morning. Last five days before finishing for Christmas.

It can't come soon enough - this year has been exhausting.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • MattFalle
    Errr - does anyone know where the keyboard and mouse plug into?

#ididn’tsignupforthisshit
  • thistle_
    The keyboard and mouse holes

#anyholesagoal
  • MattFalle said:

Errr - does anyone know where the keyboard and mouse plug into?

#ididn’tsignupforthisshit

Press F1 for help, someone will call you back.
  • Today I will be wfh, and fixing my wobbly chair...

• MattFalle

The keyboard and mouse holes

#anyholesagoal

Sorted. Just thumbed them in in any hole and they work.

#result

• MattFalle
    Right, here’s a technical one.

I have some videos on my lap top that I want to send out on WhattsApp but they are too big to send by email and then click into and send on.

I remember last time I did this there was an app that I used that compressed them and then allowed me to send them on but I can’t remember what’s it’s called.

Any ideas how I can do this?
  • MattFalle said:

I have some videos on my lap top that I want to send out on WhattsApp but they are too big to send by email and then click into and send on.

I remember last time I did this there was an app that I used that compressed them and then allowed me to send them on but I can’t remember what’s it’s called.

Put them all on youtube or vimeo then share the links.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

Today I will be wfh, and fixing my wobbly chair...

You need to fix the big hole in it first DHL.

In the office, decent pedal in - for once not under or over dressed temp-wise and it didn't rain either. That's a win.

Another pork pie has been earned. I suppose I should make it a small one as I don't want to ruin my Seano-like physique :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

In the office, decent pedal in - for once not under or over dressed temp-wise and it didn't rain either. That's a win.

Another pork pie has been earned. I suppose I should make it a small one as I don't want to ruin my Seano-like physique :)
    Just send it over to me, you’ll feel much better 👍

I won’t buy one for myself but I can’t refuse a gift.
  • thistle_
    MattFalle said:

On a PC, I use VSDC video editor but that's a bit overkill just for compressing some videos, and it's quite slow unless you buy the paid version.

Windows 10 has a built in video editor and I think there are some options for making the output file smaller.

YouTube/Vimeo is a good shout. On youtube you can set it as unlisted so only people with the link and not everyone can see your pr)n.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Just send it over to me, you’ll feel much better 👍

I won’t buy one for myself but I can’t refuse a gift.
    Whoops, too late o:)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    MattFalle said:

Squeeze the files in a vice.
    Better still, a cider press.

Windy but i'm going for it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod said:

'ning

quick ride and cafe, then off to t' north for inner city break with mrs s, much bubbly, which may render the ghost manifest

You don't say "off to t' north" its off t' north.

It's like when people tried being Peter Kay saying "I'm going on the tinternet". It's "I'm going on t'internet".

Anyway, back at work and the damn sun is out after a weekend of wet weather, WTF is that all about?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle said:

You could use wetransfer. I send stuff through it quite often.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited December 2020

sungod said:

'ning

You tell 'im. Bloody southerner.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

sungod said:

'ning

It's like when people tried being Peter Kay saying "I'm going on the tinternet". It's "I'm going on t'internet".

Anyway, back at work and the damn sun is out after a weekend of wet weather, WTF is that all about?

SG will be wondering why no one understands him at the northern spa.

Have fun, @sungod , I hope the north treats you well despite your poor grasp of the language!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/