Can someone help me with your recent post?

I'm trying to figure out what eyeglasses is Jack Luke wearing in Buyer’s guide to layering up for winter cycling. Can someone help with the brand and the model? Thanks.

Comments

• Oakley flight jacket?
    100% speed trap maybe?

This is the Instagram post - perhaps you can ask directly?
  • Oakley flight jacket?
    100% speed trap maybe?

This is the Instagram post - perhaps you can ask directly?
    Those two did cross my mind, but I think they are full frame which leaves out Flight Jacket. And Speed Trap have air intake holes to the left and right of the nose so I don't think it's that model either. There's no close up photo so I can't really tell. Either way thanks for suggestions. Hopefully someone from the BR team will respond.
  • Smith Wildcat

• If anyone knows where to purchase them, do share a link. They seem to be sold out pretty much everywhere.
  • Good find. Maybe go for Alibaba fakes for now and get genuine lenses?
  • I just clocked this almost by accident! Very tickled to see someone taking an interest in my collection of giant sunglasses. They are indeed Smith Wildcat glases. I'm very fond of them – they're huge, simple and comfortable.

Winstanley's has a handful of examples in stock.
    Assistant Editor for BikeRadar.com. Keep up to date with my latest work here.
  • Good find. Maybe go for Alibaba fakes for now and get genuine lenses?

I might use it as the last option. Thanks.
  • Jack_Luke said:

I just clocked this almost by accident! Very tickled to see someone taking an interest in my collection of giant sunglasses. They are indeed Smith Wildcat glases. I'm very fond of them – they're huge, simple and comfortable.

Winstanley's has a handful of examples in stock.

I suffer from massive cranium so I'll make them looking quite ordinary. Thanks for the link, I'm just afraid that by the time I import them to Canada they'll end up costing me too much. Who needs two kidneys?