Political questionnaires

Plenty of these about. Not serious but quite fun

Here’s a more pertinent one.

https://www.idrlabs.com/fascist-elements/test.php

Here’s my result.

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Definitely seem to be turning into a hand wringing lib in my old age but haven't reached Chasey proportions. The questions were very loaded though

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Clear your cookies elsewise... 🤔
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mine came out very similar to the two above, can't say that surprised me.
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,719

[Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498

Here’s my result.

Now go back and answer truthfully RC. I don't believe that you can score as low as 11% and still have the views you do on covid lockdowns.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,242

Here’s my result.

Now go back and answer truthfully RC. I don't believe that you can score as low as 11% and still have the views you do on covid lockdowns.
    Honest.

Which questions do you think I would score highly on?
  • First.Aspect
    There were quite a few questions about government control and surveillance that should have put you in the 20's, I think. Or did you adopt a "pre-Covid" mindset to answer the questions, because Covid is different?

I left the questions in the middle where I don't care either way or didn't want to think about it. Even this pushes up your score.

29% fwiw, but I don't think that really reflects how fascist I am. More it reflects that I'm introvert and in large part want other people to just fuch off.
  • rick_chasey
    edited November 2020

There were quite a few questions about government control and surveillance that should have put you in the 20's, I think. Or did you adopt a "pre-Covid" mindset to answer the questions, because Covid is different?

I left the questions in the middle where I don't care either way or didn't want to think about it. Even this pushes up your score.

29% fwiw, but I don't think that really reflects how fascist I am. More it reflects that I'm introvert and in large part want other people to just fuch off.

Yes I gave “pre-covid” answers.

I think if you’re equating rona public health measures with fascism or elements thereof, you’re not really understanding what fascism is about.
  • First.Aspect

Yes I gave “pre-covid” answers.

I think if you’re equating rona public health measures with fascism or elements thereof, you’re not really understanding what fascism is about.
    I was thinking only that the recent covid laws are quite authorotarian, and that related questions answered with those in mind would result in a higher score, thats all. Ditto a couple of the crime and punishment questions.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,484
    17% for me, but would agree that the thing seemed very oddly designed, and would question how useful the results are.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • nickice
    nickice Posts: 2,439
    I answered pre-Islamic terrorism because anyone who conflates fascism with reasonable measures to protect national security doesn't really understand what fascism is about.
  • rick_chasey
    Haha very good.
  • rick_chasey
    rjsterry said:

17% for me, but would agree that the thing seemed very oddly designed, and would question how useful the results are.

Only a bit of fun
  • First.Aspect
    nickice said:

I answered pre-Islamic terrorism because anyone who conflates fascism with reasonable measures to protect national security doesn't really understand what fascism is about.

Isn't the point that it creeps up slowly with reasonable justifications?
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,511
    You lot are more tenacious than me. I couldn't decide on the first question so gave up.
  • rjsterry

rjsterry said:

Only a bit of fun
    Maybe it's me, but a thing can be fun and useful.
    nickice said:

I realise you are parodying Rick's post but Islamic terrorism goes back to at least the 1920s and arguably the 1870s.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• You lot are more tenacious than me. I couldn't decide on the first question so gave up.

Lol - I reached question 3
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Do you know who is paying the test provider for the data gathering?
    Surprised some of you want to do/promote a data gathering exercise that could be used to weigh which levers to pull to get maximum support for fascist policies.
  • morstar
    For the record. I got called stupid (indirectly) for doing an IQ test earlier this year.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    As 'loon said upthread, clear your cookies.
  • morstar
    You’re still giving an organisation data that could be used for modelling how to gain traction with fascist ideas.
    It’s a data driven world.
  • rjsterry
    morstar said:

You’re still giving an organisation data that could be used for modelling how to gain traction with fascist ideas.
    It’s a data driven world.

I'm not sure you need an online survey to do that.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    59% facist. thats pretty close to the midway point which makes me more balanced, informed and stable than you hand wringing, bed wetting softies. :D
  • rick_chasey
    It's more fun when you post your chart so we can see which bit you like :P
  • Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169
    morstar said:

Do you know who is paying the test provider for the data gathering?

Ha! Some of yous have seriously fooked your Canyon/Sram/Rapha prospects.
  • rick_chasey
    edited November 2020
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/

A more general one. Might be fun/helpful to see where we all lie on this. Might even have had this on here before.

Like I said, I don't put much stock in, but why not.

Me:

So yeah, very left wing or something.
  • Gandhi, not Thatcher.

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • rjsterry
    edited November 2020
    Straight off with question 1 and an pretty questionable premise that globalisation should be 'for' something and then a false dichotomy of 'humanity' versus 'corporations'. What a load of guff. You have a weird idea of fun, RC.
    Pinnacle Monzonite