Does Haibike sell non e-bikes? Haibike Hardseven

Hey guys.

I've decided to replace my bike for one with better components.
So I found a second hand one, that I like.
It's the "Haibike Hardseven"

I'm not particularly at home about brands, I'm fairly new to this, so I've looked up Haibike.
All I find is they make a ton of e-bikes, but I can't seem to find any regular bikes they sell.
Also, looking up Haibike Hardseven only results in, yeah... an e-bike.

It's strange for me.
What do you guys think?

If it helps, I can list parts and \ or upload picture.

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Upload the picture and spec.
    As far as I know Haibike have only ever made e-bikes.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,728
    Flag it. It is spam.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Just about to answer, how do we tell when a post is spam, I had no clue?
  • Just about to answer, how do we tell when a post is spam, I had no clue?

How about being asked a question they could of answered by going to manufacturers website.
    So Far!
  • 😎 Now you mention it suppose it's obvious and a weird question, thanks loltoride.👍
  • 😎 Now you mention it suppose it's obvious and a weird question, thanks loltoride.👍

To be truthful I did not work it out until PB mentioned, I was going to direct l.atee.19958GS8JpeW to Haibike website.
    So Far!
  • I hope I don't offend anyone but Haibike make some odd looking bikes.
    So Far!
  • Uhm, it's not spam :|
    Sorry I just registered and I got this weird ass username, which is like part of my email address... whatever.
    loltoride said:

Just about to answer, how do we tell when a post is spam, I had no clue?

How about being asked a question they could of answered by going to manufacturers website.
    I've checked their websites:
    "I've looked up Haibike.
    All I find is they make a ton of e-bikes, but I can't seem to find any regular bikes they sell."

It's written, not explicitly, but where else would I look around?

By the way I've found some non e-bike Haibike hardtails at some local bike webshops. Also, second hand DH bike...

Heres a pic of it:

Some specs:
    SLX drivetrain and shifters (2x11)
    Suntour Lock-out air fork (specifics unknown)
    Tektro hydraulic disc brakes

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,728
    Still reads like spam.
    Other bikes are available.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • loltoride said:

I hope I don't offend anyone but Haibike make some odd looking bikes.

Case in point looking at the pic perhaps?

Know little about Hiabike brand but wouldn't class that as anywhere near to DH, more XC judging on spec, parts and geo.

As mentioned other much better bikes are available and does seem strange why you would be so focused on one brand while looking for a bike, even more so a mainly e-bike brand that has an obscure, random and run of the mill hardtail?🤔

Lots of choice out there. Look at Voodoo, Boardman, Vitus, Nukeproof and other big online retailers which offer the best value for money bikes.

• loltoride said:

I hope I don't offend anyone but Haibike make some odd looking bikes.

Case in point looking at the pic perhaps?

Know little about Hiabike brand but wouldn't class that as anywhere near to DH, more XC judging on spec, parts and geo.

As mentioned other much better bikes are available and does seem strange why you would be so focused on one brand while looking for a bike, even more so a mainly e-bike brand that has an obscure, random and run of the mill hardtail?🤔

Lots of choice out there. Look at Voodoo, Boardman, Vitus, Nukeproof and other big online retailers which offer the best value for money bikes.
    The pic is of the XC bike I wanted to buy, not the DH bike. (Sorry, as I wrote it it was ambigous)

"does seem strange why you would be so focused on one brand while looking for a bike"
    I'm not focused on any brand, I just simply found this and it has some good parts on it compared to it's price, so I wanted to ask someone else's opinion.

But I think I will pass on this one.
    Budget is an important factor for me, so I can't just look up brands and pick one off the shelves, I'm mainly interested in second hands.
  • reaperactual
    reaperactual Posts: 1,185
    edited November 2020
    Yeah, no worries. Sorry maybe I was a little ambiguous too, was meaning finding a second hand big retailer brand bike, should be a good choice on the likes of Ebay or local buy/sell websites for a great bargain rather than restricting search to local bike shops which have to sell for a profit price.

If not wanting to buy that way it's still a good source to help find what your looking for or at least create a short list of top choices.
  • Yeah, I'm browsing my local buy/sell site, that's where I found this. I just started looking everywhere to find any traces of non e-bike haibikes.

I could look up specific bikes that I like, but that would only make me fall in love with them, then don't find any second hand (just like my friend did).

So I'm browsing that handful of bikes that are my budget \ size.
    I still like my current bike, so it's not urgent, I will wait some time till I find a good one.

But thank you anyway for the help, I appreciate it.

• 😎👍
  • steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,443
    What is puzzling me is why this website would assign you a username. But I have seen a few weird-looking usernames on here recently that look exactly like the sort of users that you don't want messages from.
  • Go and ask Sam Pilgrim.