Ridley Hellium X

Been offered one at a stupidly low price. Will be a summer bike so have a bit of time to move on it.

Does anyone have one? Any issues?

Thanks

Comments

• lesfirth
    lesfirth Posts: 1,382
    I recently sold one . Super bike, the difference in weight compared to the SLX is not worth bothering about. I wish I still had the bike but I was not using it enough and I needed to sell it to justify buying another bike. Buy it now!
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    lesfirth said:

I recently sold one . Super bike, the difference in weight compared to the SLX is not worth bothering about. I wish I still had the bike but I was not using it enough and I needed to sell it to justify buying another bike. Buy it now!

Wonderful news Lesfirth. Put my deposit down this afternoon, going to build it up over the winter, hoping for Di2 (already have a spare Ultegra 8000 gs so just need electronic bits), some nice wheels and nice neat cables.
  • Merlin were selling an Ultegra one last week for £1500. Le Bonkers deal... I think it was just x1 they had in large. Someone got a Warren Bargain...
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408

Merlin were selling an Ultegra one last week for £1500. Le Bonkers deal... I think it was just x1 they had in large. Someone got a Warren Bargain...

That's a great deal, I've got the frame for about half that, already have everything else, so with the new bars and bits I want it'll be about £1200. Hoping to piece together the Di2 bits for another £500 and I'll be very happy.