Donald Trump

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    pinno said:

Too much time.

You cannot put shortfall in the same bracket as Coopster.

One of them wouldn't be wearing a mask while licking the brackets' edges.
  • shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    pinno said:

Too much time.

:)
    I think Bottom Muncher or whatever he's called this week is taking some heat off me at the moment.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,485
    shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

I think Bottom Muncher or whatever he's called this week is taking some heat off me at the moment.
    😂
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

He's been relatively quiet in this incarnation, I suspect it's because Impsoter hasn't been following him around to goad him. Hopefully he won't pitch up and start now I've said that.
  • shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

He's been relatively quiet in this incarnation, I suspect it's because Impsoter hasn't been following him around to goad him. Hopefully he won't pitch up and start now I've said that.
    Imposter isn't banned but hasn't been on since October.
  • shortfall

shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

I think he took umbrage when someone told him he was actually encouraging bummuncher even though that wasn't his intention. I actually miss reading some of the links to Pistonheads which were part cringe, part laugh out loud and part call the cops this bloke is probably a serial killer.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,687

shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

Perhaps I ought to start a thread on 'leg strength' to coax @imposter2.0 out of retirement...
  • shortfall said:

shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

I think he took umbrage when someone told him he was actually encouraging bummuncher even though that wasn't his intention. I actually miss reading some of the links to Pistonheads which were part cringe, part laugh out loud and part call the cops this bloke is probably a serial killer.
    Unfortunately Imposter turned into a bit of a stalker, actively seeking him out across the forum and the interwebs at large. I think munchers trolling is well executed and quite harmless. certainly not abusive like some are.
  • shortfall

shortfall said:

shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

Unfortunately Imposter turned into a bit of a stalker, actively seeking him out across the forum and the interwebs at large. I think munchers trolling is well executed and quite harmless. certainly not abusive like some are.
    Fair point but did you see some of the Pistonheads stuff? Man that was dark, nothing harmless about some of that stuff.
  • veronese68

shortfall said:

shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

Unfortunately Imposter turned into a bit of a stalker, actively seeking him out across the forum and the interwebs at large.
    This, he couldn't let it go and got incredibly tedious
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087

shortfall said:

shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

He’s had several bans for abuse and threats. That’s why he has keep reinventing himself.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    edited November 2020

shortfall said:

shortfall said:

pinno said:

Too much time.

Unfortunately Imposter turned into a bit of a stalker, actively seeking him out across the forum and the interwebs at large.
    This, he couldn't let it go and got incredibly tedious
    That would be me who stuck my neck out a couple of times. I found Imposter less pleasant than anyone he objected to. He always brought Beavis and Butthead to mind for some reason.

Anyhow, back to unpopular politicians.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

@
    "imposter2.0"

What have you done?1

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Trump paid $3 million for a partial recount in Wisconsin. So far it has increased Biden's lead by 132 votes.
  • veronese68
    pinno said:

@
    "imposter2.0"

What have you done?1

Nooooo....
  • briantrumpet

pinno said:

@
    "imposter2.0"

What have you done?1

Nooooo....

Think of it as a séance...
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608

Trump paid $3 million for a partial recount in Wisconsin. So far it has increased Biden's lead by 132 votes.

Rather Trumpanzees got mugged into donating funds to enable the recounts, some of which Covfefe-man spent, the rest of which he has trousered.
  • briantrumpet
    orraloon said:

Trump paid $3 million for a partial recount in Wisconsin. So far it has increased Biden's lead by 132 votes.

Rather Trumpanzees got mugged into donating funds to enable the recounts, some of which Covfefe-man spent, the rest of which he has trousered.

Rather amusing that someone who donated $2.5m to Trump for legal challenges is now suing for his money back. Perhaps he realises he's been scammed, like America itself.
  • orraloon said:

Do you think we should start referring to Trump as Loser now seems far more appropriate than Donald.
    So Far!
  • orraloon said:

Rather amusing that someone who donated $2.5m to Trump for legal challenges is now suing for his money back. Perhaps he realises he's been scammed, like America itself.
    I hope he loses it all vote suppressor.
    So Far!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

pinno said:

@
    "imposter2.0"

What have you done?1

Nooooo....

Think of it as a séance...
    Bollox to your seance.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Labour are promoting that Donald Trump handled C19 the best out of the major nations

• Labour are promoting that Donald Trump handled C19 the best out of the major nations

Sure, if that's your only measure.

I'm always struck by how the USA line just keeps on keeping on, no waves at all.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

Labour are promoting that Donald Trump handled C19 the best out of the major nations

Because GDP is the one true measure of how you handle a pandemic.

Number of cases and deaths is unimportant...
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh said:

Labour are promoting that Donald Trump handled C19 the best out of the major nations

I'm quoting the Labour Party endorsing the Trump approach. (I've endorse the Sweden approach which is left graph at -3.4%)

It is a strange irony that it has been Labour that have always called for more and harder restrictions thus causing more damage to the economy.
  • I'm sure you aren't really that hard of understanding, so I don't know why you would pretend to be so.
  • I'm sure you aren't really that hard of understanding, so I don't know why you would pretend to be so.

I agree this could have been in the Labour thread but the point still stands of the hypocrisy of the Labour party but they then endorse the Trump approach to C19.
  • Jezyboy
    Jezyboy Posts: 2,868
    Given there's no world without covid and therefore its impossible to know its effect on GDP my sincerely held belief is that you can't simply put any loss in GDP down to covid and therefore its all censored.

Or something like that.
  • Jezyboy said:

Given there's no world without covid and therefore its impossible to know its effect on GDP my sincerely held belief is that you can't simply put any loss in GDP down to covid and therefore its all censored.

Or something like that.

I've never denied there would be an economic impact. It's whether the self-inflicted part of the economic impact was worth it. And I have always considered "collateral damage" deaths when looking at this, not just the economic impact.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

elbowloh said:

I'm quoting the Labour Party endorsing the Trump approach. (I've endorse the Sweden approach which is left graph at -3.4%)

It is a strange irony that it has been Labour that have always called for more and harder restrictions thus causing more damage to the economy.
    That's your interpretation. Just because they are saying the Tories have let us down doesn't mean that they endorse Trump. They're just saying compared to everyone else in the developed nations, we're done particularly badly.

Why haven't you said they endorse the Japanese, Germans or Canadians.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk