tuesday order and the universe are being reversed

'ning

ride, coffee, biccies, must get more biccies, wfh
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, milder but damp , cycling , gardening, looking at a few Black Friday offers.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Tad cold this morning, log burner will be used throughout the day.

Later will be bikes again, just need to tighten the singlespeeds chain
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Mild here today and moist but not too much - just the way you want it to be.
    Had my long sleeved winter top at the ready for this morning's run but had to swap it for summer kit.
    Was planning on going to a yoga class tonight but going to give it a miss due to injuries.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Got my crown fitted. Feels weird.

Now wfh, maybe see if I can squeeze in an hour on the bicycle over lunch time.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Another joyful day of wfh. Just survived a long Teams meeting of learning the new computer system, thats going to be happening a lot over the next few weeks. I only browsed a bit of the interweb on my other screen whilst that was going on.
    hopkinb said:

Did you get the right size?
    Might go for a run at lunchtime, that's as exciting as it gets. Well, apart from coffee of course.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    WFH, must be cold outside as my little fan heater keeps turning itself on. Got a full afternoon of listening in on a virtual finance conference and same again tomorrow morning (left the presenting to the minions). Will do some real work in the background.

Tomorrow is going for a drive to join the 'Staines Massive' as WFH is getting a bit tedious.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    edited November 2020
    hopkinb said:

Now wfh, maybe see if I can squeeze in an hour on the bicycle over lunch time.

Had an implant fitted recently, fortunately feels OK as they put the metal screw in 4 months back but it did feel odd for quite a while. Back on Friday for them to start on the (former) molar that needs an implant.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129

hopkinb said:

Did you get the right size?
    Genius. :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Bah - need umpteen implants me.

Did some sealing and tile refitting.
    10 minute job each, 1 hour tidying.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    edited November 2020
    pinno said:

Bah - need umpteen implants me.

Did some sealing and tile refitting.
    10 minute job each, 1 hour tidying.

Your pool looks a bit on the small side. Must give mine a bit of a clean now it's empty:

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Network has gone down, trying to wfh using mobile phone connection which is bloody awful. I'm having to hang my phone outside the window to get a signal.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    Finished work from the day but the EPO is watching some appalling Christmas movie. I need to replace the extractor fan in the upstairs bathroom so I think I'll go and do that rather than speed the process of my brain turning to mush

• thistle_

. I need to replace the extractor fan in the upstairs bathroom so I think I'll go and do that rather than speed the process of my brain turning to mush

Must be pretty hot and steamy in that pool if you need an extractor for such a huge room.
  • veronese68

. I need to replace the extractor fan in the upstairs bathroom so I think I'll go and do that rather than speed the process of my brain turning to mush

Must be pretty hot and steamy in that pool if you need an extractor for such a huge room.
    It is indeed, like a sauna in there when I fancy a good soak.
    Just a quick shower tonight though. Extractor fitted and extracting so now I can put my feet up.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196

But he is Roman.
    (Apparently)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!