monday m13: message received, help is on the way

'ning

cold ride, hot coffee, biccies, wfh
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , frosty start to the day, cycling later .
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Cold start, back sore again after processing lots of wood yesterday.

Work stuff and maybe bike later if back is ok
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Didn't sleep well so missed out on a cold and frosty run first thing. Yoga at lunchtime hopefully.

Just had to do an emergency cache empty after a post in another thread :o might have to start using incognito mode for the forum from now on.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,436

Morning

Didn't sleep well so missed out on a cold and frosty run first thing. Yoga at lunchtime hopefully.

Just had to do an emergency cache empty after a post in another thread :o might have to start using incognito mode for the forum from now on.

tlw's family portrait?
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    sungod said:

Morning

tlw's family portrait?
    Yes that's the one.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning folks, in the office again being a lockdown rebel. Was a bit chilly pedalling in, the weather forecasts really are pants. Got some more Teams calls with idiots to pass the time but apart from that I've just about got the office to myself.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • WFW, tea, lunch, run later, early night.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196

sungod said:

Morning

tlw's family portrait?
    Yes that's the one.
    No wonder his back is sore. Get her to the edge of the bed and then you can stand up.

Cool here.
    Trying to get old Porker bits. What a merry go round.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129

sungod said:

Morning

tlw's family portrait?
    Yes that's the one.
    Just realised what you were talking about.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    edited November 2020
    pinno said:

No wonder his back is sore. Get her to the edge of the bed and then you can stand up.

:D Is that the "wood processing" he was taking about?

Wfh, stare into the middle distance, crossword, more middle distance, more wfh. Including IFH, or interview from home, of a new minion of a minion.

• Stevo_666
    The view from the window to keep Seano happy:

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

sungod said:

Morning

tlw's family portrait?
    Yes that's the one.

Cool here.
    Trying to get old Porker bits. What a merry go round.
    When you say 'old porker', do you mean the car?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Stevo_666 said:

🤔 Champs-Élysées?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    edited November 2020
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

🤔 Champs-Élysées?
    That's the lovely Marylebone Road in the background. If you look closely you may be able to spot a Pret, a Tesco Express and a Wetherspoons boozer on the other side. Champs Elysee eat your heart out...
  • Still your Monday I suppose.

Nice day for a walk.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS