Pritti, Posh dominatrix. she'll lock you down

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Should have done a poll...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Don't think Vacant likes Polish people 🤔
  • Shes a horrific excuse of a human being, let alone politician.
  • Maybe twenty years ago.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,586

Maybe twenty years ago.

Is that what she said? 😉
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pblakeney said:

Maybe twenty years ago.

Is that what she said? 😉
    :#
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,718

Maybe twenty years ago.

There are tablets you can take these days.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • exlaser
    exlaser Posts: 264
    She is a vile excuse for a human being 🙁
    Van Nicholas Ventus
    Rose Xeon RS
  • I've seen elephants with smaller arses than her.
    For that alone it's a no from me.
    That she comes across as a narcisistic psycho is almost irrelevant.
  • pblakeney
    edited November 2020
    Cargobike said:

I've seen elephants with smaller arses than her.
    For that alone it's a no from me.
    That she comes across as a narcisistic psycho is almost irrelevant.

If you'd ever been with a narcissist psycho then you'd know it's almost addictive. 😉
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • I take it you've met my OH then?

:lol:
  • The ad on this page as I'm flicking through is about the 21 celebs you didn't know were gay. The photo was of two hot ladies kissing. Is that related to priti in some way? Or the GA as Thatcher thread? Chrome puts ads up according what you're looking at. For me, today it's GA as Thatcher thread and one on priti Patel. Is that hinting at one or more of those three ladies are gay? GA, Thatcher and priti in a... oh dear! We might lose Stevo for awhile with that image! :D
  • Pritti in the face, but a bit round for my likes, otherwise...

As a short woman in a world of white men, she probably has to be quite assertive, one would think...
    left the forum March 2023
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    Always fun to see which MPs could be bothered putting the 'supportive tweet' in their own words.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • pblakeney

The ad on this page as I'm flicking through is about the 21 celebs you didn't know were gay. The photo was of two hot ladies kissing. Is that related to priti in some way? Or the GA as Thatcher thread? Chrome puts ads up according what you're looking at. For me, today it's GA as Thatcher thread and one on priti Patel. Is that hinting at one or more of those three ladies are gay? GA, Thatcher and priti in a... oh dear! We might lose Stevo for awhile with that image! :D

You see ads? You’re doing it wrong. 😂
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Jezyboy
    Jezyboy Posts: 2,867

Pritti in the face, but a bit round for my likes, otherwise...

As a short woman in a world of white men, she probably has to be quite assertive, one would think...

Difference between being a bit of an a rse and a bully though.

Also doesn't excuse what she was doing on holiday a few years back.
  • pblakeney said:

The ad on this page as I'm flicking through is about the 21 celebs you didn't know were gay. The photo was of two hot ladies kissing. Is that related to priti in some way? Or the GA as Thatcher thread? Chrome puts ads up according what you're looking at. For me, today it's GA as Thatcher thread and one on priti Patel. Is that hinting at one or more of those three ladies are gay? GA, Thatcher and priti in a... oh dear! We might lose Stevo for awhile with that image! :D

You see ads? You’re doing it wrong. 😂
    But occasionally they're kind of funny. I have most cookies turned off so they're not actually using browsing history apparently so it's just random. It's adlottery I'm playing when I go online.
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    edited November 2020

Pritti on the face,

That's what I saw first and sorry, no! Definitely a no from me.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    I wondered if this was the same person who does videos with her twin sister Priya (so I've been told) but the spelling is different.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

Uncanny :smiley:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Would she be interested in a threesome with Ester McVey?
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

Bearing in mind this topic, my advert has the strapline " Friendly and Approachable" for Rosebury's Auctioneers.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Pretti by name only as her nature is is morally bankrupt. Very much a fatter, shorter clone of Boris.

Mind you she has the uncanny ability to make Esther McVey look rational and capable. I know a very very low bar though
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313

Would she be interested in a threesome with Ester McVey?

i would be :)
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    She's a despicable human being. Poison Dwarf.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    Boris has backed her, what a surprise.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    She obviously has photos of him, hanging out of someone he shouldn't be hanging out of.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Cargobike - 'I've seen elephants with smaller arses than her'. :D:)

She's a horrible person imo, as just too many 'occurrences' for it to not have some semblance of truth.
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,718
    Is she a midget or is she married to a giant ? To use the vernacular I think she's quite fit anyway - it's not exactly an active job and with all the free lunches most MPs pack on a bit of weight.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    As far as I can tell, the issue is she was doing things that might have unintentionally etc etc.

you cant make an omelette without breaking a few eggs and the permanent secretary looks like the sort of egg that is permanently offended.

So now she must recognise where she can improve and implement change. I understand her style has developed over the last couple of years. I cant imagine the momentum labour party would ever bully anyone though.

So she stays, continues until the Boris rebrand in January and then booted. in the mean time I still would :)