sunday the land without a pineapple

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

Aah, but she took mini out, giving me the time and the space to do the cleaning and the washing. I'd not trust her to clean. Half a job bob. Also, she earns more than me (especially when you look at those stock options) and works longer hours.

Bit of give, bit of take. Play to our strengths.

No, you don't understand.

Come on Oxo, he's relatively new to this, not a bad effort.
    I mean, there's 40k plus super sh!t spreader err, I mean poster, doing his utmost to induce mass insomnia for some inexplicable reason.
    I miss the days when you posted shyte just to bump up your post count ;)
    Seems a good plan
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

Aah, but she took mini out, giving me the time and the space to do the cleaning and the washing. I'd not trust her to clean. Half a job bob. Also, she earns more than me (especially when you look at those stock options) and works longer hours.

I mean, there's 40k plus super sh!t spreader err, I mean poster, doing his utmost to induce mass insomnia for some inexplicable reason.
    Eh!? I thought you still were?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

Eh!? I thought you still were?
    I never post shyte, but coincidentally have you seen how far behind Pinno is now? :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]