Hurricane crash

Heard about the crash at duxford. Seems the pilot couldn’t handle a crosswind. Taildragger can be tricky in a crosswind. Maybe y’all need a yank pilot.

Comments

• 2million quid’s worth of kite wrecked, because someone didn’t understand sidewalk landings.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    You’re both pilots then?
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    I'm amazed it made the news in rural Texas.
  • You would be amazed what we hear out here in the sticks. I just read about the queen’s retarded cousins.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,216
    Im a 20 min cycle from there - regularly see all the old planes flying overhead.

• I was there a few years ago. The plane they were flying that day was the p51. I really wanted to see the spitfire fly.
  • shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    swjohnsey said:

You would be amazed what we hear out here in the sticks. I just read about the queen’s retarded cousins.

Can you narrow it down a bit, there's quite a few of them not all of whom were locked in the asylum 😂
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,216
    edited November 2020
    swjohnsey said:

I was there a few years ago. The plane they were flying that day was the p51. I really wanted to see the spitfire fly.

• Is that one of the queens retarded cousins? Over here autism has cured mental retardation.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    swjohnsey said:

You would be amazed what we hear out here in the sticks. I just read about the queen’s retarded cousins.

I didn’t realise Big Don was that closely related to our royal family. I know they are German and he comes from over that way.
    You learn something everyday.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Did you mean Big Drumpf? Nah, small hands, small male bit (ask Stormy Daniels).
  • orraloon said:

It just seemed small because her Twinkie is big as a bucket
  • shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    swjohnsey said:

orraloon said:

Like an empty headlock.
  • webboo
    When you are the size of Big Don you only ever get to see it if you stand in front of a mirror.
  • Did this happen back in June?
  • webboo said:

When you are the size of Big Don you only ever get to see it if you stand in front of over a mirror.

FTFY
  • orraloon
    swjohnsey said:

orraloon said:

I should imagine Stormy D has a rather large comparison portfolio.
  • swjohnsey said:

Is that one of the queens retarded cousins? Over here autism has cured mental retardation.

I thought they executed the mentally retarded in Texas?
  • orraloon

swjohnsey said:

Is that one of the queens retarded cousins? Over here autism has cured mental retardation.

I thought they executed the mentally retarded in Texas?
    Oh no no no. Send them down to Walmart to buy GUNZ...
  • webboo
    Or send them in to politics.