friday with tracer every thirteenth round

'ning

quick ride and coffee, then off for anther round of vaccine trial poking and jabbing, wfh
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Half day, then running, lots of running
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    edited November 2020
    'Ning
    Planned on going for some running this morning but didn't sleep great so still in bed. Might go out at lunchtime instead when the weather is forecast to be better.
    tlw1 said:

Are you only doing the solo one, not the 36 hours chained to your buddy one?
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    edited November 2020
    Morning all and sundry. Wife and kids out of the door, raining again..... so might miss my bike ride and prep for two hours of zoom chats with my final year students. Some post-grad projects to mark but will skip these and prep next weeks lectures on gd&t instead.
  • Ayup!
    Why do women have a knack of making a mountain out of a mole hill?
    FFS, the OH has been on at me all night over taking her hound for a walk. My crime? I didn't take him out at midnight, but at 4am as I tried to get a few decent hours shut-eye, before another day of parcel armageddon.
    Anyway, just sacked a lad on the spot for turning up to work p*ssed. Properly p*ssed too :lol:
    He'd have got away with it back when I was his age, but no chance now.
    Few hours of WFW then collect OH from her night shift before an afternoon of kinky sex and too much alcohol (ooer)
    :lol: Who am I trying to kid?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    tlw1 said:

Good luck tlw1 you crazy bugger. If you could post a pic on the hour every hour that would be great 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Cargobike said:

Ayup!
    FFS, the OH has been on at me all night over taking her hound for a walk. My crime? I didn't take him out at midnight, but at 4am as I tried to get a few decent hours shut-eye, before another day of parcel armageddon.
    Anyway, just sacked a lad on the spot for turning up to work p*ssed. Properly p*ssed too :lol:
    Few hours of WFW then collect OH from her night shift before an afternoon of kinky sex and too much alcohol (ooer)

There’s always hope of kinky sex and too much alcohol, I believe in you!
    Whip up some margaritas and you’ll double you chances of kinky sexy. 2 or 3 max though or you’ll spend kinky sex time listening to unpleasant sounds coming from the bathroom.
  • Cargobike said:

Ayup!

Some would have have reprieved the lad then fired them on christmas eve.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I'm sure Sean has a graph plotting the probability of kinky sex against the amount of alcohol with which plied. Other variables, such as cost of a bottle of wine are also to be taken into account.
    Alas, no prospect of sex for me today, kinky nor vanilla.
    Suspect I may be able to post the same forecast tomorrow. :(
  • Some would have have reprieved the lad then fired them on christmas eve.

It was just his latest indiscretion.
    I'll give anyone a chance or two, I was way more daft at his age, but they have to listen and take some responsibility for themselves.
    He wouldn't, so I won't let him bring the rest of the team down to his level.

• tlw1
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Good luck tlw1 you crazy censored . If you could post a pic on the hour every hour that would be great 👍
    Cheers dude
    One from this morning

• tlw1

'Ning
    Planned on going for some running this morning but didn't sleep great so still in bed. Might go out at lunchtime instead when the weather is forecast to be better.

tlw1 said:

Event cancelled so doing our own version with a pal
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

'Ning

tlw1 said:

I didn't realise. I thought they were doing a virtual version, escape from home.
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

'Ning

tlw1 said:

I didn't realise. I thought they were doing a virtual version, escape from home.
    They are running that but as I was doing it as a pair we thought we would meet in a central point and run there, so the delights of Telfords T50 it is 😂
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

'Ning

tlw1 said:

They are running that but as I was doing it as a pair we thought we would meet in a central point and run there, so the delights of Telfords T50 it is 😂
    2 blokes chained together running around Telford. Probably a normal Friday afternoon for them.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited November 2020
    SG = Lab rat (keep up the good work, our country needs you.
    gd&t?
    TLW :

I was going to have an easy day but the gods decided differently.
    B*stard gods.
    Kinky sex would be better.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • I read somewhere the difference between "erotic" and "kinky"...

- Erotic is when you tickle your partner's bits with a feather...

- Kinky is when you use the whole chicken.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    edited November 2020
    Mmm hungry
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks, but not for long.
    Another day of wfh and the delight of a Teams meeting. Other than that fending off idiots as normal. Here's a picture of my commute down the stairs for Seano

I might go for a short run or just walk round the block with the EPO. No chance of sex, kinky or otherwise. Her break means more wrist physio for me. Actually given that she's a veggie there's never any chance of kinky by Spinners definition. Just beer and bed for me later then.
    Good luck TLW, did you say there was a tracker on farcebook? Probably too late to be your friend so I can wince at your progress :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    edited November 2020

tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

'Ning

tlw1 said:

2 blokes chained together running around Telford. Probably a normal Friday afternoon for them.
    Are you thinking 'Prison Break' or more Sacha Baron Cohen/Bruno?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

'Ning

tlw1 said:

I think we can safely certify you now :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

I'm sure Sean has a graph plotting the probability of kinky sex against the amount of alcohol with which plied. Other variables, such as cost of a bottle of wine are also to be taken into account.
    Alas, no prospect of sex for me today, kinky nor vanilla.
    Suspect I may be able to post the same forecast tomorrow. :(

If you ask him nicely he'll send you his rohypnol graph as well.
  • oxoman said:

As to kinky sex with your OH, you've got no chance as she'll be snoring.

Oxoman, you are correct.
    She didn't even wait to get home, nodded off in the car on the way home. Another night of frustration looms for me. She's on again at 2pm tomorrow so plying her with alcohol later is a no-no.
    Tbh, she's constantly absolutely knackered and won't turn down shifts as they are so short staffed right now. The other locum she was working with last night signed himself off at midnight due to a high temperature, so she worked the whole deprtment on her own until 9am, yet managed to clear the backlog of patients, sending everyone home, so that the day shift had a clean slate to start the day.

She makes me immensely proud.
  • thistle_
    Cargobike said:

Anyway, just sacked a lad on the spot for turning up to work p*ssed.

Can't you train the dog to deliver a couple of the smaller parcels?
  • oxoman said:

CB, trust her colleague isn't going down with Covid.

He's French, has his head shoved up his own arse and thinks he's Gods gift to women.

Covid would be too good for him.

I've only met the cunt once and politely threatened to re-arrange his teeth.

If he does get Covid it's because he's a moron. Useless to$$er!
  • pinno said:

SG = Lab rat (keep up the good work, our country needs you.
    gd&t?
    TLW :

I was going to have an easy day but the gods decided differently.
    B*stard gods.
    Kinky sex would be better.

Geometrical dimensions and tolerancing
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129

Here's a picture of my commute down the stairs for Seano

Your house looks much bigger on the inside than on the outside. :D

Worky worky. Eaty eaty. Worky worky. Drinky drinky.

Dull really.
  • thistle_
    edited November 2020

Good luck TLW, did you say there was a tracker on farcebook? Probably too late to be your friend so I can wince at your progress :D

If you look up the Telford T50 on Facebook the tracker is on there.
    I think 50 must be 50 pubs en route.

Edit: they seem to be doing pretty well, in Vienna already...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    hopkinb said:

The entire ground floor is now the entrance hall, the kitchen is in the under stairs cupboard.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    hopkinb said:

Thought it was because V68 is a Timelord?

Sun is shining here. However decided no bike ride, do a bit of laze about recovery as legs ache from work hardships, address some of the admin backlog, get some washing on the line. Easy day. Downside is now forecasting 70% chance of it pizzing down Sat and Sun. Think I'll go and stock up on the Malbec.
  • seanoconn

Morning folks, but not for long.
    Another day of wfh and the delight of a Teams meeting. Other than that fending off idiots as normal. Here's a picture of my commute down the stairs for Seano

I might go for a short run or just walk round the block with the EPO. No chance of sex, kinky or otherwise. Her break means more wrist physio for me. Actually given that she's a veggie there's never any chance of kinky by Spinners definition. Just beer and bed for me later then.

Errm, sorry, what are you doing in my house exactly?