Which camera ?

Any up to date recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Depends what you need it for. I brought a chilli bullet, its no way as good as it is shown on the ads. I sent it back.
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065
    I've tried a few but keep going back to my GoPro.

Battery life isn't brilliant, I can just about get 2 hours out of mine but if you can live with that there's nothing better IMO.
  • I have an Osmo Action, which having used it for several months, I am very pleased with. I have never tried to take any high resolution video with it though, I just clamp it on it’s (excellent) handlebar camera mount and turn it on. The battery ( I have three) lasts a little under two hours and changing it takes literally seconds. The quality of the video is excellent but my only gripe is that you cannot simply plug a lead into it and download what you’ve taken. You either have to take the SD card out or transfer it via an app to your smartphone, which I don’t possess because there is no signal where I live. If sharing your video onto a smart phone suits you, then you might find it a good choice.
  • wolfsbane2k
    wolfsbane2k Posts: 3,056
    Have a read through the post over here, and consider your demands, then come back...
    https://forum.bikeradar.com/discussion/comment/20495390/#Comment_20495390
    Intent on Cycling Commuting on a budget, but keep on breaking/crashing/finding nice stuff to buy.
    Bike 1 (Broken) - Bike 2(Borked) - Bike 3(broken spokes) - Bike 4( Needs Work) - Bike 5 (in bits) - Bike 6* ...
  • anjasola
    anjasola Posts: 145
    thanks for the input...... still researching.
    Close pass situations #1