Campagnolo Bora One 50 Clincher Wheelset - Shimano Freehub - £800 ono

For sale here is a stunning set of Bora One 50 Clinchers with Shimano freehub, in fantastic condition

I am the original owner, the rear wheel has seen only ~6000km, these have been used for dry days only, and have been meticulously looked after.

The front wheel is practically new, it is a warranty replacement.

The wheelset comes in at 1462 grams total - 641gr front and 821gr rear, weighed by myself.

Brake tracks are in fantastic condition, with the AC3 grooves on the rear still entirely visible (front again is basically new so that goes without saying).

The hubs on these are running as perfectly as they were on day one. These hubs are incredible, and are a major selling point of this wheelset. I found that while descending, I'd overtake my friends while I was just freewheeling - and I'm light at 65kg.

Freehub body, being steel, has very close to no bite marks. What is there is very shallow indeed as you'll hopefully see from the pictures.

Wheels come with all accessories including:
Two Campag Wheelbags
Three pairs of Campag red brake pads (one being completely unused as they came with the replacement front wheel) - Shimano brake shoe fitment of course
Original Campag Skewers
Two Campag Bora Specific tyre levers
Bunch of certificates and manuals etc

Two minor things to point out:
I had noticed oddly, that one of the splines on the freehub body had a small notch in it right at the top. I've filed this down as you'll see in the picture. This does not affect performance one iota. Freehub body can be replaced at relatively low cost but I genuinely would not bother.

There is a small scratch on the front wheel (shown in picture 5), which is purely cosmetic.

Thanks for looking, any questions please do feel free to get in touch.

I will be posting these in a proper Campagnolo wheel box, with Royal Mail's (Parcelforce) 'Tracked 48' service - for both buyer and seller piece of mind :)

Collection in person (London E1) is also welcome, otherwise UK Postage only

Many thanks!

Comments