Trump, the one pump chump is going

slowmart
slowmart Posts: 4,480
edited November 2020 in The cake stop
bout time,
“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu

Comments

• slowmart said:

bout time,

Desmond Tutu . . . hmmm. Isn't he living the good life in Switzerland.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    oxoman said:

One pump trump the chump hasn't gone yet, he's clinging onto any old shite like adolf did in WW 2. Reminds me of a petulant only child who's not got his own way.

Success has many fathers, failure is an only child.

He’s done, even if in his deluded mind he’s still relevant. The Murdoch press have turned on him, senior GOP politicians are distancing themselves from the false accusations. Even his daughter and son in law have been quiet.

Unfortunately for the UK I doubt the public schoolboy bluster of our current PM is going to cut through with a career politician and a self made woman whose rise is testament to her intelligence, resilience and drive.

And the fact that one senior democrat has already tweeted that Boris suggested Obama’s view that Brexit would be bad was based on the fact that Obama was of Kenyan decent. I sh1t you not.

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,749
    edited November 2020
    oxoman said:

One pump trump the chump hasn't gone yet, he's clinging onto any old shite like adolf did in WW 2. Reminds me of a petulant only child who's not got his own way.

https://tenor.com/view/trump-tantrum-golf-bad-gif-14863856
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.