Banshee Scream Freeride Bike Rolling Chassis - Never Ridden.

Good evening to you all,

I have for sale a 2007 Banshee Scream Freeride Bike Rolling Chassis - NEVER RIDDEN.
Spec. as follows:

Frame: 2007 Banshee Scream in silver (Easton RAD tubeset) 18" frame with Fox DHX5 coil shock and Titec seat post. FSA Pig Headset. I purchased the frame from "Bicyclettes de Hull" Quebec, Canada, and imported it to the UK in 2009.

Fork: 1998 Marzocchi Monster T - Rebuilt with Marzocchi bushings / Enduro Blue seals / Goldtec BETD upper crown. Lower fork legs are painted white with black graphics. Fork is filled with a 50:50 mix of Valvoline 10wt and 5wt oil to produce the 7.5wt recommended by Marzocchi. The weak original caliper mount has been replaced by a more substantial part made by myself, this was TIG welded in place by Argent Fabrications in Birmingham. The fork also has all stainless fasteners.

Wheels: DT Swiss FR2350 Freeride wheels. These are fitted with 26" x 2.5" Intense 909 DH tyres.

I built this to almost a full bike a number of years ago. However, it was never completed and has since been in storage.

This frame and wheel set have never been ridden. There are a few marks from storage but otherwise this is in perfect condition. Pictures attached.

£1200 or very near offer. I can be reached either on here or at schnoozledude@googlemail.com

Best regards, Brian

Comments

• I forgot to mention in the initial post that these items are located in South Birmingham, approximately five minutes drive from Junction 3 of the M42.

I will not post or ship these parts, I would like the buyer to see them and be entirely happy with them prior to payment.

Cash on collection only.