Ronde van Vlaanderen Sunday 18th October 2020 *Spoilers*

Comments

• What did Sean Kelly have for breakfast today? Haven't heard him this animated in years.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,225
    Pross calls it !!!! JA down wtf
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Kirby just called completely the opposite of what happened, said Asgreen was going over the top when he was getting caught by the big group. Shut your moron.

Alaphillipe down!!!
  • Alaphilippe crash!
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,213
    I don't see the front 3 getting caught. No one wants to take the other QS riders across.

JA crashed hard, QS to chase now.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,645
    Ja down!!!!!
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,873
    JA out - hit the back of the moto.
  • mididoctors
    Nooo
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • rick_chasey
    Oh mate god hit the motor
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Pross said:

I can see JA crashing.

Outstanding sir
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pross
    In agony there. I called it earlier. CK blaming the motorbike but clearly JA not looking where he was going. Curse of the bands strikes.
  • mididoctors
    Ja on radio
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    Shit. That would have really hurt. Just a moment of not looking.

Not sure the moto is to blame there.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • Was at the back and was looking down at the time.
  • Too many sodding motos
  • rick_chasey
    So....the two favourites.....
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    edited October 2020
    Well this is what Men's CX has looked like for the last 5 or so years...

Flipping race Jury man...can he red card himself?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • bobmcstuff
    Not sure the moto really did anything wrong there, vdp and wva were trying to use the draft, swung out late
  • mididoctors
    Unlucky
  • rick_chasey
    QS now chasing like hell...
  • mididoctors
    edited October 2020
    Ja going to his radio no? Just not looking ahead
  • At the back, on the radio, pulls out late. Didn't seem like the moto braked hard or anything there.

Sounds painful for sure.
  • rick_chasey
    Amazing
  • Pross
    Will be interesting to see how well the front two work together. Take a 50/50 chance or risk getting caught?
  • mididoctors
    Very unlucky ...
  • QS now chasing like hell...

Doing a lousy job of it.
    Gap growing.
  • Kauto5
    Kauto5 Posts: 71
    Looked like he only had one hand on the bars? Crunching landing pelvis first into the road, hardly slid
  • bobmcstuff

Ja going to his radio no? Just not looking ahead

Yeah lapse of concentration I think.

Kirby saying it was spotted late by wva or vdp... that's just clearly wrong... they were using the moto draft and swung out late.
  • Pross

Not sure the moto really did anything wrong there, vdp and wva were trying to use the draft, swung out late

It's given CK a chance to get on his well worn hobby horse. Still saying JA didn't see it until late when he was clearly not looking at the time.
  • Pross said:

Will be interesting to see how well the front two work together. Take a 50/50 chance or risk getting caught?

Will be hilarious if they piss about and end up getting caught