'ning

cloudydry continues

ride cafe, webex, giro
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Cargobike
    Cargobike Posts: 748
    Ayup

WFH looking at aluminium extrusion manufacturers today (exciting eh?) and aluminium tubing suppliers, preferably here in the UK, possibly fron continental Europe, but trying to beat the inevitable Brexit price rises.
    Other than that domestic goddess duties tonight, cooking, cleaning and ironing (I actually find it therapeutic).
    Right now, time for an hour in the home gym/converted garage. Start the day with a bang.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, raining just got back with tigger, busy day for a change, best make a start
    Have a god day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning

Tired
    WFH
    Maybe gym later unless new turbo shows up
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Recovery run done now work stuff later parents are visiting
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Mornin' All,

Got a sort of Friday feeling but currently wading through a bit of M&A stuff before the weekend kicks in. Sadly my local cafe is closing tomorrow to take stock of the 'lockdown' so I won't be getting my weekend bacon related treat.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    edited October 2020
    Stevo_666 said:

Mornin' All,

Got a sort of Friday feeling but currently wading through a bit of M&A stuff before the weekend kicks in. Sadly my local cafe is closing tomorrow to take stock of the 'lockdown' so I won't be getting my weekend bacon related treat.

My local cafe aka the kitchen is current closed as the wife is dealing with MIL stuff (positive thankfully). I’m staving - I’m not a man to miss breakfast
  • thistle_
    Pray for Stevo and TLW's bacon butties
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Bit of taxi service this morning, then a nice ride for a couple of hours this afternoon when the weather cleared up. Drivetrain like a bag of spanners though, so some fettling required. Think (somehow) the barrel adjuster on the shifter has failed and cable tension to rear mech is off.

Helping friend move a load of stuff tomorrow. Yahoo.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1

Ironically as the closest to me, you can’t even help
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    hurrah! mrs s just brought me 2kg of orangettes, should see me through into november

wondering if i should stockpile, once the continent is cut off supplies could get tight and they'd be a tradable commodity
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151

We live for the moment - you're only fat once.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

Ironically as the closest to me, you can’t even help
    I'll lob them over the river to you.
    There's an excellent cafe on our side of the aqueduct too.