Rental for rehabilitation

Hey, I'm due to have a serious operation on the 12th of November, because of this my balance will be completely messed up so I won't be able to ride my bike.

I'm in absolute desperate need of a turbo trainer or maybe rollers at a push, these will help me regain my balance on the bike to eventually being able to go back out on the open roads.

Can anyone help or have any useful information?

Thanks
D

Comments

• Where are you located? I have one in south west London / Cambridge you can have.

It's old and "dumb" but it works
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    I've got a cheap dumb one in the loft too, if you're close to Portsmouth I'd happily help out.
  • dsorby2
    dsorby2 Posts: 74
    Hi guys, I'm in the West Midlands :(. I'd be happy to pay the postage though?
  • Sure. I'm on holiday just now but let me check I still have it and it's yours (it may even have the dedicated turbo skewer).

I'll be around 28/10 so will let you know.

• dsorby2

Sure. I'm on holiday just now but let me check I still have it and it's yours (it may even have the dedicated turbo skewer).

I'll be around 28/10 so will let you know.

Thanks so much, please send me a message. Have a nice holiday 😀
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,700
    I'm in the West Midlands and I think I have one in a cupboard. I can have a look tomorrow.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    oxoman said:

Stick with the turbo to start with as rollers are harder to balance on than actually riding IMHO.

+1
  • dsorby2

I'm in the West Midlands and I think I have one in a cupboard. I can have a look tomorrow.

Please
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    Just FYI.
    Halfords have their basic one (£80) in stock for home delivery.

As a last resort.