Forum home‹ Stolen & found bikes‹ MTB stolen

Maybe dodgy, maybe not?

Looking for a Shimano caliper on eBay and saw this SLX M7100 and another one or maybe two XT calipers for sale from the same seller:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-SLX-BR-M7100-Post-Mount-Rear-Brake-Caliper/293776902665?hash=item446677ca09:g:wiMAAOSw8vtfgsyC&LH_Auction=1

Taken off and replaced for flat mounts? Condition is new and purchased as part of a groupset? What two groupsets? Why would all the hoses be cut off them? Just made me question the ad is all. ðŸĪ”

• oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,425
    If you look at previously sold stuff and on sale now I'd like to think genuine. Possibly mobile bike mechanic, who knows though given his home area.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Yeah, suppose you never can tell but I agree I'd like to think it's genuine also and could well be. 😎👍
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,321 Lives Here
    All looks reasonable enough other than the picture of a mobile phone number written on a post it note, why would you bother for something so small.
  • reaperactualreaperactual Posts: 926
    edited October 2020
    I agree Pal. Wouldn't consider buying it just in case. Maybe after a couple of JD's this Saturday I might give the Guy a call for fun. ðŸĨƒðŸĨƒðŸĪŠðŸ˜†