2 x Jerseys / 2 x Backpacks

Been organising things this afternoon and realised I no longer wear these jerseys or use the backpacks so they are up for sale.

Jersey 1 - Santini Maglia Azzurra (XL) (£13 Posted)

Not sure of the year on this one but bought off eBay from what I can remember many moons ago. It's XL but being a race fit jersey it fit me well (Size M usually) so it isn't a particularly forgiving jersey when it comes down to size! Given it's age it's not in perfect condition but I would say it's still in good condition. Sadly I've put weight on and it's not my cup of tea so I've only worn it the once.

Jersey 2 - Chapeau Winter Jersey (M or L?) (£30 Posted)

This was bought a few years ago and has been worn but not a massive amount as I'm more of a fair weather cyclist and I have another one that I prefer to wear. Can't remember the size but it's either a M or L but it fits me well and I usually wear M in most brands. It's a fleece lined jersey and is great for the autumn season either on it's own or with a base layer, if it's raining I'd put a waterproof layer over the top or wear a waterproof jacket instead. It's in good condition but the small logo on the back is cracked a little and on the rear left pocket there is a very tiny amount of bobbling in the material, did try to take a picture of it but it's that unnoticeable mostly that I couldn't.

Backpack 1 - Osprey Syncro 15L (£45 Posted)

Bought this pack when I use to ride to work but that's no longer the case and I preferred a larger bag than this one most days anyway. It's in very good condition and has a small amount of peeling on the logo but it's otherwise good. It's a really good pack and fits well, the back is suspended to help with sweat which does help and it secures will via the straps.

Backpack 2 - Camelbak Mule (£25 Posted)

This pack is many years old but it's still in reasonable condition, used on many mountain bike trips and whilst not a huge pack it's possible to squeeze in a reasonable amount of stuff but don't expect miracles! I'll stick this through the washing machine before it's posted to freshen it up. Being years old it doesn't include the reservoir as it had seen better days and was never replaced.

Neither backpack includes a reservoir unfortunately.

Any questions feel free to ask, if purchasing more than one I can bundle items for less.

Cheers,
Dave

Comments