• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning

Nippy and soggy.
    Pi needs a reboot, then back to bed.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited October 2020
    Morning, cold but dry, club run 8:30, (winter togs required I think), giro later
    Have a good weekend

New edit, its now pis raining very heavily
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks, but only just.
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, not raining at the moment so might venture outside to run some errands. Not going too far as may be needed to help the invalid. Lots of housework to be done, deep joy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Long run this morning, unfortunately as it was a recce of the route we are doing for EFM it meant a 4am start, tired now.

Now is a few jobs and then friends over for dinner
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    tlw1 said:

Long run this morning, unfortunately as it was a recce of the route we are doing for EFM it meant a 4am start, tired now.

Is that the start somewhere and go anywhere as far as possible event?

Sunny now. Just a couple pf days left doing up No.1 (though it's number 2).

Fooked.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Got up before 8.30 which I count as early for a Saturday. Long walk with the dogs which became even longer when Strifeys car got a flat on the way back. Ferkin wheel wasn't going to come off without applying enough brute force to knock the car off the crappy car Jack so had to get the AA to kick it hard while on a trolley Jack.

Now in the local cafe having a much needed full English and lots of tea to compensate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    edited October 2020
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Yep, 24 hrs to run as far as you can as the crow flies. You choose the direction and route.

Today we were on the cotswold way, far too slow compared to road or canal but not as boring
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Yep, 24 hrs to run as far as you can as the crow flies. You choose the direction and route.

That is a bit bonkers. I wouldn't have any knees left if I did that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Not sure I will.

This week for the first ever time I became a runner that cycles rather than a cyclist who runs when my time on feet exceeded ride time 😢
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Staying in an 'otel for our wedding anniversary. Going out for dinner too. Only a 15 minute walk up the road in the posh bit of Wimbledon, but it's the thought that counts.

Was at the tip again today. Rubble, soil, greenery, assorted other rubbish. 2 car loads.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

That's more than a bit bonkers, although running 5 miles in 24 hours with lots of pub stops and a decent kip sounds achievable