TDF 2020: Sept 7th. Rest Day Rumours and Rumblings

1235»

Comments

• mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,583
    RichN95. said:

Maybe it will for the best if Rigoberto Uran doesn't get on the podium

It's all fellas on there these days anyway...
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Iiiiii...eerrrrr...oooookaaaaayyy

We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Meh. Come back to us once you've secured that lucrative pâté deal, Peter.

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    edited September 2020
    ddraver said:

Iiiiii...eerrrrr...oooookaaaaayyy

There now follows an announcement from Tony Robinson on behalf of the Bratislava Mint.

"For centuries coins have been telling the stories of the world. Putting history in your hands, I'm delighted to be offering you a free genuine silver thrupence celebrating one of Slovakia's best known Wheelie merchants and bottom grabbers, Peter Sagan. Claim now at Unluck.com or phone 2323 223 2232"
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,032
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313

ddraver said:

Wiggins stirring every pot he can get his hands on 😁😁😁

It's great, isn't it. Until recently Wiggins was the devil incarnate on Cycling News and elsewhere due to his jiffy bag and TUEs, and all of sudden he's become an all-seeing truth-teller now he's knocking Ineos.
    im prepared to listen to him now. funny how ineos fanboys change their tune lolololol
  • david37 said:

ddraver said:

It's great, isn't it. Until recently Wiggins was the devil incarnate on Cycling News and elsewhere due to his jiffy bag and TUEs, and all of sudden he's become an all-seeing truth-teller now he's knocking Ineos.
    im prepared to listen to him now. funny how ineos fanboys change their tune lolololol
    It's not just Sky/Inoes fanboys who have changed their tune.
    For some strange reason, yellow trains have become very fashionable this Covid season.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    david37 said:

ddraver said:

Sorry, what's that? You're implying you wouldn't listen to him before but would now, and then claiming 'ineos fanboys' (whoever they are) have changed their tune? Have I got that right?
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,249
    was chuckling about this recently as I read v.postings lauding the JV bulldozer which is just Sky with added firepower. Somehow boring, predictable, scientific has gone to super strength, strategic, WvA lovefest
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    amrushton said:

was chuckling about this recently as I read v.postings lauding the JV bulldozer which is just Sky with added firepower. Somehow boring, predictable, scientific has gone to super strength, strategic, WvA lovefest

It's super dull but WvA, come on, how can you not love that?
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,511

amrushton said:

It's super dull but WvA, come on, how can you not love that?

Shouldn't be a domestique. Should be in green.