tuesday leads to a non-symmetric bounce.

'ning

ride, cafes, webex, bask and/or tdf
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work stuff and then entertain the kids and probably feed them as current wife is over visiting MIL.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Looong and boring meeting this morning. Maybe a spin on the velocipede later.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Not much to report from the wastelands of the Norf.
    Supposed to brighten up.
    Have appt. at hospital later.
    Will stop for coffee and cake on way/on way back.

Laters.

Was that post as boring as your loooong meeting Hoppy?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    pinno said:

Not much to report from the wastelands of the Norf.
    Supposed to brighten up.
    Have appt. at hospital later.
    Will stop for coffee and cake on way/on way back.

Laters.

Was that post as boring as your loooong meeting Hoppy?

You are competing with a tax meeting, so the boring standard is pretty high. But good try nonetheless :)

I've had a tax meeting this morning as well, it was boring and as it was one where the advisors usually offer you a full English buffet in their office but this time they did a virtual meeting and brekky was 'BYO', so I was a bit disappointed.

Onwards to more meetings this afternoon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Unfortunately not a tax meeting, but internal corporate heads of department meeting. 2.5 hours of responses to an internal survey. Utter dullness.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning from the Southern Lowland's of Heck. Nothing to report warm with a chance of beer later.

Someone mentioned about blades when I said I was blade shopping. I now have a plethora of blades! 40T and 100T circular saw ones, a pack or reciprocating ones, and some new jiggly saw ones.
    Friend gave me his receip saw, Ryobi one like my other tools but he only used it once, to cut a car in half.

My menagerie of Ryobi power tools is growing, OH seems oddly happy with this, should I be concerned?

Pinno, you having that hand lobbed off an replaced with a claw?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    edited September 2020
    Morning folks,
    Glorious day down here but some pain in the aris' down the road is using a chain saw so the back door has to stay shut. busy trying to do my job with the usual interruptions, at least my nursemaid interruptions stop mid-morning once the yoof are vertical.
    hopkinb said:

Unfortunately not a tax meeting

There is something very wrong with you.
    oxoman said:

Your OH should be the one worried.

Let's hope the Step household isn't as accident prone as mine :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Why is it however I arrange the spaces and line breaks my reply to H³ comment is closer to the quote from Oxo and the reply to Oxo also has a space.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    oxoman said:

Your OH should be the one worried.

I'd imagine shes plotting some DIY for me to do

V68, well it doesn't bode well, I'm very short sighted with the OH is short sighted in one eye and long sighted in the other, doomed I say!
  • hopkinb

There is something very wrong with you.

Nah, a meeting about tax would at least be relevant. Pointless jaw-jaw about corporate bore-bore makes me want to demote myself back to the ranks.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    Another 2.5h gravelling up and about the Ridgeway. Ideal temps, little bit hazy to keep down the UV, dusty as a summertime strade bianche. Managed to not fall off this time. Wrists taking a pounding from the vibrations though.

Time to chill and watch the last 40km of stage 16. There are some lovely chateaux en route.
  • Evening all, early ride to wfh, wore the long sleeve Jersey and melted. Swapped the brake cables over to English as I couldn't get used to left front brake despite running it like this for past 5 years or so. 25 degrees and sunny all day.