PTP Tirreno-Adriatico 2020 (7 September 2020 to 14 September 2020)

12346»

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    S8: Dennis
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,571
    Stage 8 - Dennis please
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    8 Dennis please
  • 8 dennis
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • gregster04
    gregster04 Posts: 1,680
    So, the 2020 edition of Tirreno Adriatico finally comes to an end. Congrats to DeadCalm, red.rider and RichN65 for the inspired pick of Ganna.

Ineos had a very good day but I imagine they would probably have swapped it for a better one in the Tour yesterday.

rozzer32 and DorsetBoy led the PTP standings with 32 points from the daily stages, with bobmcstuff and m.r.m not fair behind on 30 points and joint-third.

However, the absence of Fuglsang from the top 10 of the GC means that the majority of the PTP peloton had no chance of the overall victory.

Final GC Positions

1st niknak1 - 79pts
    J2nd TheBigBean & shockedsoshocked - 74pts

Here is the final spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ygaKnaGr4AyDu2vNRmDjkKHhkv4HYl_xzlUItgYl8M/edit?usp=sharing

Don't forget the Tour de France PTP continues until Paris this week, the next PTP event is scheduled to be the Road Worlds which I believe are currently still happening from 24 September albeit in a reduced form.

It's been an interesting race, see you back here next year when Tirreno will hopefully return back to its usual calendar slot.
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,339
    Thanks for scoring!
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099
    Thank you gregster04 for your hard work. Congrtulations to niknak1 on a thoroughly deserved victory.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,918
    Thanks Gregster!
  • Thanks gregster04
  • niknak1
    niknak1 Posts: 528
    Thanks for scoring Gregster