TDF 2020 - Stage 15: Lyon - Grand Colombier 174.5 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• Roland looks like death
  • roscoe
    roscoe Posts: 463
    50x11 said:

Have Ineos announced any Signings yet? They really need some climbers don't they.

Yates and Porte.

Worst Sky/Ineos team I’ve seen at the Tour since they formed.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,778
    He is still there .
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Nairo looking to crack
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • quintana dropping
  • mididoctors
    Bernal off the back
  • BERNAL TOO!
  • roscoe
    Bernal looks done
  • Van Aert drops both Quintana and Bernal.

LOL
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Lacets post for Ineos
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099
    Bernal dropping
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • mididoctors
    Well shame for the race but you could feel it coming
  • roscoe
    Wtf training were Ineos doing? Absolutely shocking team performance.
  • RIght now, even I could drop Bernal...
    left the forum March 2023
  • DeadCalm
    Bernal sick?
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • What a stunning climb this is.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    He’s going to lose masses of time today. Horrible day for him.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • Quintana giving a hand
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Lots of people (not necessarily here) were saying that Bernal will do better at altitude. Not much good for him if he's already been popped off at the bottom of the climb, is it?
  • The Jumbo super train will drop Roglic off with 1 km to go and he can diesel any remnants off his wheel.
  • DeadCalm
    Hatch was speculating that Kwiatkowski was back at the medical car for a teammate. Think he might have been on to something.
    Team My Man 2022:

• mididoctors
    Bernal cracked big time
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    This has got a Bernal abandon written all over it.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    im enjoying watching the crushing of bernal.
  • Lots of people (not necessarily here) were saying that Bernal will do better at altitude. Not much good for him if he's already been popped off at the bottom of the climb, is it?

Not unless the Tour were planning to climb Everest.
    Total implosion.

Bet DB is regretting team selection right about now.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,722
    Half the peloton is JV! 😱
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mididoctors
    Nairo leaves vernal.group
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,036
    gweeds said:

He’s going to lose masses of time today. Horrible day for him.

10minutes
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • Shocking Ineos performance. When Kwiatkowski is dragging you up the climb, you know something has went terribly wrong. Carapaz has been woeful as far as Super Domestique's are concerned.
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo are going to be the only riders left at this rate .