TDF 2020 - Stage 15: Lyon - Grand Colombier 174.5 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• Ineos falling apart
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    Herrada takes this leg breaker
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Mega jumbo looking a bit mega
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,892
    Ineos' tactic of picking a squad of classics riders surprisingly failing again.
  • WvA. Wins sprint stages then leads a train up slopes approaching 20%.
  • mididoctors
    Bernal suffering
  • I'm surprised bora didn't drill it earlier to put Bennett in more stress and out of the time limit. Perhaps they will try this on the queen stage.
  • Bernal suffering

Must have tuned into Kirby instead of his DS by mistake.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors

I'm surprised bora didn't drill it earlier to put Bennett in more stress and out of the time limit. Perhaps they will try this on the queen stage.

Bennett is wearing down.
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    Have Ineos announced any Signings yet? They really need some climbers don't they.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099
    Kwiatkowski at the medical car.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,741
    edited September 2020
    Ineos started the Tour as Grenadiers and before the second rest day, have become Dad's Army.
  • mididoctors
    Good to see NTT showing something.
  • Perhaps Bernal is doing a better job of judging his numbers and will be fresher at the end when it kicks off.
  • DeadCalm
    Ineos seem to have reasonable numbers. I'd assumed for the prior comments that Bernal would be isolated.

Ive only just finished work.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • 50x11
    Dont know if it was already out and I missed it but Pete just said on ITV Porte signed for Ineos for next season.
  • mididoctors

Perhaps Bernal is doing a better job of judging his numbers and will be fresher at the end when it kicks off.

I hope this is some ruse .
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,597
    edited September 2020
    50x11 said:

Dont know if it was already out and I missed it but Pete just said on ITV Porte signed for Ineos for next season.

Not new news.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • 50x11
    pblakeney said:

50x11 said:

Not new news.
    Ok, just thought I'd mention as I hadn't seen it. When was it announced?
  • mididoctors
    Rolland reaches out
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,597
    50x11 said:

pblakeney said:

50x11 said:

Not new news.
    Ok, just thought I'd mention as I hadn't seen it. When was it announced?
    Can't remember precisely.
    Around the end of the Dauphine. I think...
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Kuss looking very relaxed
  • DeadCalm
    Ineos down to 3.
    Team My Man 2022:

• mididoctors
    herrada coming back . Like he does
  • mididoctors
    Herrada playing a better long game . Just getting the points and then recovering
  • Gogl descending very aggressively. Going to put real time on the peloton
  • Herrada descending like rigor mortis is setting in
  • The descent was pretty nasty, bumpy surface
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Yates looking sly
    He let the wheels go earlier in the day ... Super economic ride
  • mididoctors
    No it's some one else not Yates ?