sunday perusing the ruins of palmyra

'ning

weather looking baskable for a couple of days, towel is at the ready, uv index bit is a low though

ride the virus plagued streets, cafes, maybe another brekkie, bask, later tdf mountains

i foresee working from t' terrace tomorrow
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning, overcast and breezy, going for a ride soon , have to be home for 9:00 as we are going out for the day.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Reasonable sleep considering we are in a camper van and my body is broken after yesterday’s run.

Today is swimming in the lake and then point the van south and get to the pub
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    edited September 2020
    Morning All,

Just watching the hounds squabbling over two tennis balls even though theyhave one each. Legs ache a tad after my very non-ultra run round the park yesterday evening - a full 40 minutes I'll have you know.

Think I'll check the new roof rack and roof box fit OK today in between dog walking and a few other bits 'n' pieces.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    In breezy Derbyshire collecting domestic appliances.
    There will be outrage in the local rag tomorrow, there was the bike leg of a triathlon on the main road. I had to hold back for 5 seconds to pass one of them before getting held up by the slow traffic up ahead... :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Not such a slow start for me as it's my turn to play nursemaid. Thankfully she feels a bit better this morning, everything aches of course. Need to get the front room sorted into a bedroom for the time being as she can't get upstairs.
    Should be running today but not sure if I will, TLW has done enough for all of us.
  • thistle_
    oxoman said:

Thistle not another TT on A50 or about the one I've already kicked off the debate on by any chance.
    By local rag I assume derby telegraph or Burton mail.

Nah it was on the a516 so not as bad. A50 was crazy this morning.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Sweet and dandy sitting in the garden. It's a perfect ponder deciding what to have for dinner. Might have to pop to (funky) Kingston, Mrs H³ is putting the pressure (drop) on me to take the dog for a walk too. (That's enough - ed)
  • veronese68
    That's a point, I should pop into Kingston to complete the task the Mrs failed to yesterday.
  • thistle_

Should be running today but not sure if I will, TLW has done enough for all of us.

I like the sound of that, he can do all of our exercising for us.
    Saves us all going out and catching that covid thing too.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    But can't you catch Covid off ads for mobile phones on t'telly? Sure I read that somewhere...

Waiting for post party daughter to get act together for a wee pootle through the fields and woods, v likely a pub garden stop en route. Enjoy the sunshine peeps, it's gonna be a long, dark and hungry winter a-comin' our way.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Are you going to wfh to play nurse maid VN?

Dull but mild here.

Must take toots to skate park via equestrian centre to deliver apples.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    pinno said:

Are you going to wfh to play nurse maid VN?

Kind of, I'll go in late once the kids are up. Lad is staying down a couple of weeks longer to help out as my hand is still not working at all well. Besides the outfit looks dreadful on me.