thursday posting gödelian spoilers

'ning

coffee, wfh, nap, wfh, tdf barely hilly, nap, tdf
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning
    WFO again as I need to go and give a building a once over.
    Hopefully a bike ride later.
  • Morning, bright start again, busy morning best get on , cycling later .
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work snizzle will impact my need to catch up on TDF. New plates should arrive today so need to fit those before going to pick up the camper van we have hired for the weekend

Tapering on exercise unsure if tapering on ale
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    tlw1 said:

Work snizzle will impact my need to catch up on TDF. New plates should arrive today so need to fit those before going to pick up the camper van we have hired for the weekend

Taper the ale the other way and call it carb loading?

Don't you just wash the new plates and put them in the cupboard, with the bowls?
  • Very late to this. Lazy today. Project finished, so bike, garden, shopping and tdf. Coffee now.
    Not a Giro Hero!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Cycled into the office so have just scoffed a pork pie as I was peckish. Thankfully work has gone quiet today as we got a big acquisition over the line yesterday. May as well enjoy it while I can...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, busy day of setting things up, now onto the important task of looking for saw blades.
    Will tune into TDF later, nice dull flat stage again
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

tlw1 said:

Taper the ale the other way and call it carb loading?

Don't you just wash the new plates and put them in the cupboard, with the bowls?
    😂