tuesday the revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe, you have to make it fall

'ning

coffee etc. wfh, tdf is back but flat, so very flat, echelons are the only hope
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning, milder a better morning all together, cycling first thing, gardening well mostly pruning later, watching the end of the tdf, day sorted
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Need to catch up on sundays TDF and still haven’t sorted kit out. Work in between looks like warp speed looking at the overnight traffic on emails
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning,
    Stayed in bed for a bit longer today instead of doing some more pre-work painting.
    Might go for a ride at lunchtime, but probably not based on recent efforts.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Buying loads of crap for Stropteens upcoming Uni trip continues apace, we seem to be keeping DPD and Hermes in business. Which can be a bit of a pain when when the bloody doorbell keeps ringing while I'm trying to work as they insist on taking a pic of the box with the front door opened. I've taken to setting the dogs on them for amusement.

Onwards to lunch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo_666 said:

I've taken to setting the dogs on them for amusement.

What - licking them to death?

A bit dull here. Mild though. Waxed car. Mislaid locking wheel nut socket. Ate a lunch of quiche and some pasta salad. Showered. Soon it's toots collection time already.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

I've taken to setting the dogs on them for amusement.

What - licking them to death?

Pretty much. A couple of them do take a half step back when they see a dog come barrelling out of the front door and before they realise it's a big softie.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]