rick_chasey Posts: 72,244

Aru being Aru again.

Getting dropped??
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646

Aru being Aru again.

Getting dropped??
    Yeah looks a bit white
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Still no break but riders keen to go.
  • Jumbo tactics?
    Anyone?
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    EF and alm need someone in the break
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Hugh carthy making a bid
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    edited September 2020
    Aru 1.5K off the back with a 10kph speed deficit. About to get swept up by the broom wagon.
  • mididoctors
    Broom wagon on aru's wheel lol.
  • mididoctors
    Caleb Ewan trying to get in the move ...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217

Marie Blanque is hard, but short and summits at 18 km to the finish... nobody will move, waste of a Pyrenean stage

Most of thought similar yesterday and it ended up being a good stage, far better than most summit finishes in recent years.
  • Aru 3.25 off the back
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • mididoctors
    GVA splitting it
  • Not far to the big climb now.
    Break will go there and the bunch will slow right down.
  • Never stops being annoying that stage profile graphics indicate KM travelled rather than KM to go.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Did Pinot start today?
  • mididoctors
    Peloton shutting down. Riders drifting off the front
  • Breakaway forming. 3 Sunweb
  • rick_chasey
    In my mind Aru is picturing his doctor and singing Taylor Swift’s bad blood.
  • mididoctors
    Pross said:

Did Pinot start today?

I saw him
  • mididoctors
    Peloton is going to park up on the climb
  • mididoctors
    Pinot FFS
  • mididoctors
    GC teams trying to get support riders up the road
  • mididoctors
    Pinot leading the break into the climb
  • rick_chasey

GC teams trying to get support riders up the road

Presumably hoping the head start means they’ll be useful the other side of the marie-Blanque
  • mididoctors
    Peloton fracturing
  • Seemingly very spread out. Glad riders are continuing to push on
  • mididoctors
    WVA Trying it on
  • WvA cheeky hand up
  • Wout Van Impe

And Pinot?

Total wtf so far.
  • mididoctors
    That's steep