TDF 2020 - Stage 8: Cazères-sur-Garonne - Loudenvielle 141 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,558

Watching pinot is painful

Isn't it just...
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,558
    Zakarin drops a gel... he needs to do something this season, esp if CCC isn't around next year.
  • Zakarin should be fined for needlessly throwing his bidon down the valley there.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,804
    Sepp kuss dropped! Or saved
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    Pinot’s lost over 3 minutes already with another climb to come.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mididoctors
    Lol
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Gesink doing the pulling
  • Ffs watching pros descend on the tops rather than drops is just criminal... up think Zakarin would do some work on that
  • mididoctors
    Gesink goes bang
  • Zakarin looks worse going downhill than me.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Watching Zakarin descending is pretty painful too!

No way he will win if he gets to the top of the last climb with anyone else.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    edited September 2020
    Is anyone really surprised about Pinot..?

But...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Watching Zakarin descend really isn't a pleasant experience.
  • bobmcstuff

Zakarin looks worse going downhill than me.

He is all over the place!
  • mididoctors
    He is bad on descents ...jaysus
  • Zakarin must have balls of steel when he is this bad going downhill.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586

Sepp kuss dropped! Or saved

Saved...
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    It's easy to stereotype riders but jeeze Zakarin really is a terrible descender
  • bobmcstuff
    davidof said:

He did have that crash in Nice

He did also say he hated riding the home trainer and was hardly doing any of it (probably still a lot by my standards mind). So possibly hasn't prepped as well as some of the other guys.
  • mididoctors
    Ineos not fairing well
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,570
    WvA should really be going for green.
  • Sepp kuss dropped! Or saved

Saved...
    Dropped.
    He had a nasty crash two days ago.

Wout Van Aert busy dropping all the 60kg climbers.....
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Tommy d throwing shapes
  • Sepp kuss dropped! Or saved

He’s the weak link. However, he’s in the right place to get the experience he needs.
  • Van Aert has nearly dropped Dumoulin!
  • WvA is just ridiculous.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586
    Becoming increasingly obsessed with WvA
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    I heart Van Aert
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mididoctors
    To much yellow on peloton strips