TDF 2020 - Stage 8: Cazères-sur-Garonne - Loudenvielle 141 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    Jumbo controlling behind
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Tony Martin in full on slobbering mode on the front, going hard. All 8 Jumbos in a line in the front towards the bottom of this one.
  • mididoctors
    Only another 9 k till the top .
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Cagy ...
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    As a massive potter fan (I am the perfect age for it) I put off reading The Cursed Child for 4 years.

Yesterday I saw it in a bargin bucket and thought..."why not?"

Today I discovered why not...

(Oh and cycling is happening)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Zakarin is a useless descender isn't he. Not sure why he is bothering when it's downhill to the finish.
    ddraver said:

As a massive potter fan (I am the perfect age for it) I put off reading The Cursed Child for 4 years.

Yesterday I saw it in a bargin bucket and thought..."why not?"

Today I discovered why not...

(Oh and cycling is happening)

Yeah I've not read that. Currently listening to the audio books as bedtime listening...
  • mididoctors
    Only 5km to the top
  • mididoctors
    Pinot dropped!
  • Pinot in trouble
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Pinot pulls another Pinot.
    I wonder what the excuse will be this time?
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Very early for pinot to be dropped, just shows it's not a false pace on the front.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    Not the heat today. He’s pulling his ‘urgh’ faces.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • bobmcstuff
    Pinot dropped......
  • mididoctors
    Pinot in real.trouble
  • Jumbo hammering this
  • bobmcstuff
    Jumbo putting him out the back for good I reckon
  • bobmcstuff
    Clip of him holding his back...
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo
  • mididoctors
    Only 3km to the top ..
  • gweeds
    He’s going to ship a lot of time today.

His entire team are with him and looking very easy in comparison.

Abandon on the cards?
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    I can see him climbing off, he looks in real trouble
  • Pinot looking awful
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,032
    Peanut shelled out the back. :smiley:
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • Wout van Aert can do anything and everything.
  • mididoctors
    Ineos thinning out
  • Jumbo still have 7 riders on the front.
  • gweeds
    Bonnet abandon.
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,032
    He did have that crash in Nice
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • mididoctors
    Watching pinot is painful