TDF 2020 - Stage 7 Millau - Lavaur 168 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099
    Think Ineos have 6. Amador is in the front group.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,243
    TdG annoys me so much.

GC level engine.

What a waste.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    Just keeps pulling away working at it ....
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Yellow jersey group Holding something back fear of crosswinds
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    48 kmh average!
  • DeadCalm
    There's going to be a race to be at the front as they approach the wind. The gap should come down quite quickly then.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    Strange commentary on ES today.
    "What on earth is TDG doing?"
    Followed by...
    "There will be a strong tailwind ahead."

Both can be true, but surely they are answering their own question.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mididoctors
    It's fast
  • mididoctors
    Riders struggling a tad at the back
  • mididoctors
    Mollema mechanical
  • DeadCalm
    Bloody inconsiderate of Alaphilippe to wear a jersey that looks so similar to Jumbo's from a distance.
    Team My Man 2022:

• DeadCalm
    Pogacar mechanical
    Team My Man 2022:

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439

Mollema mechanical

F****** SRAM
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,511
    48 kph means an 11% cut off. Not that I'm expecting it to be enforced. against a group.
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,551
    DeadCalm said:

Bloody inconsiderate of Alaphilippe to wear a jersey that looks so similar to Jumbo's from a distance.

You mean Yates!
  • TheBigBean
    But the tour tracker says 44.8 kph which is only 9%
  • DeadCalm
    Pogacar back in. Phew!
    Team My Man 2022:

• DeadCalm
    dish_dash said:

DeadCalm said:

You mean Yates!
    LOL. Yes.
    Team My Man 2022:

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Meh, it's going to turn out to be another damp squib in terms of the GC. No sign of interest ahead of the direction change.
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo moving up
  • mididoctors
    Lot of bluffing
  • TheBigBean
    Pross said:

Meh, it's going to turn out to be another damp squib in terms of the GC. No sign of interest ahead of the direction change.

This is the tour. Bora lighting up a stage means Buchmann should worry about whether he is 8th or 9th in this year's GC.
  • DeadCalm
    Ineos at the front.
    Team My Man 2022:

• mididoctors
    GC teams on the front
  • Landa down
  • mididoctors
    Landa caught in crash
  • mididoctors
    Ineos on the front
  • mididoctors
    Van barle
  • mididoctors
    Landa ...not looking good
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,243
    There is another stretch which should be echelon territory.