TDF 2020: Stage 6: Le Teil > Mont Aigoual 191 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,245
    What are ineos doing?

Oh some takes on Jumbo I forgot to say - suggesting that they are deliberately using a different tactic to the Dauphine in order to conserve energy.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    Mohoric cheating on camera oppppss
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • rick_chasey

Amador ejected

What for?
  • mididoctors

Amador ejected

What for?
    lack of oxygen carrying capacity ...dropped

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Ineos pacy ...
  • mididoctors
    5 ineos on the front
  • rick_chasey
    Bit confused...
  • mididoctors
    Technical roads
  • rick_chasey
    mmm rather large crowds on the climb so far.
  • What are ineos doing?

Oh some takes on Jumbo I forgot to say - suggesting that they are deliberately using a different tactic to the Dauphine in order to conserve energy.

Treating it all as one climb - which it is.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099

Bit confused...

About Amador or Ineos's tactics?
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • Technical roads

It took 5 metres of descending for Kirby to call the camera bike out.
  • mididoctors

Bit confused...

Windy innit?
    I thought it was Thursday ?
    So am I let's get a cup of tea
  • rick_chasey

What are ineos doing?

I don't know why they feel the need to take it up. Is Bernal really thinking he's got the best legs in the peloton today?
  • What are ineos doing?

I don't know why they feel the need to take it up. Is Bernal really thinking he's got the best legs in the peloton today?
    Dunno.
    One of the two teams were likely to take it up.

Suits Jumbo perfectly.
  • mididoctors
    Bernal may make a move on the steep stuff
  • mididoctors
    Roche and powless going for it
  • rick_chasey
    Ineos not a fan of the 2001 Armstrong 'fake' then I take it.

Pauwels makes a move and he is obviously the best climber in this group.
  • mididoctors
    Lushenko covers it
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439

What are ineos doing?

They always do. Even their 3rd team try to do it. It makes me shake my head.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • DeadCalm
    If the time gaps are to be believed, Ineos are not exactly tearing it up.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • mididoctors
    Fantastic road
  • mididoctors
    Herrada giving it some head
  • mididoctors
    Elissonde losing the wheels
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,032
    Hot today.
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • mididoctors
    Ineos don't have it ?
  • mididoctors
    Aru attacks out the bunch
  • DeadCalm

Ineos don't have it ?

Not so far.
    Team My Man 2022:

• Aru? I hadn't even realised he was in the race.
  • Matti66
    Matti66 Posts: 190
    Who is the lead Director sportive for Ineos now ? They generally don't use a ropadope Tactic. I thought they stay off the front for a week or so . Maybe cant help it .