Tubeless mini pump

Hey, thought I'd post here. I'm after a decent mini pump for my gravel bike running 700c)29 X 35mn tyres 40-80 psi tubeless set up. My main concern is being able to reseat the tyres when out riding mostly road/ncn/tow paths,.
Need both presta and Schroeder valve fittings for when out with family with different valves.
Possibly dual action c02 cartridge and manual.
Not sure if need high volume or high pressure pump or if the dual action ones that claim can do both work?
Next summer I may go down to 28mm which go up to 100psi.
When at home I have access to an industrial compressor

So any recommendations on which pump?

Thanks Andy

Comments

• You need a high volume pump to seat a tubeless tyre (especially for the first time). Even with a track pump, I have never been able to seat a tubeless tyre. I use an Airshot when at home, but as you have a compressor, no problem there.

I have a Lezyne mini pump (Schrader and Presta) for use when on the move. I have had it for years and years. Very good, but it will not seat a tubeless tyre, not even close! I use it for adjustments and/or for inflating a tube I may have had to fit if I got a puncture that the sealant wouldn't fix (very rare).

My tyres are big. 27.5 x 2.2 to 29x 2.5. If your tyres are smaller volume, you may get away with using a mini-pump trail-side on a tyre that has been run tubeless for a while.
  • The bike packing gurus swear by the Lezyne Micro floor drive HV. This should seat tubeless tyres although some big tubeless tyres do require an air shot cylinder. Max pressure on that pump is 90psi. I wouldn’t pump 28mm tyres above 75 or 80psi anyway so should be ideal. I don’t have one but I’m going to get one for bike packing.
  • andyh01
    andyh01 Posts: 599

The bike packing gurus swear by the Lezyne Micro floor drive HV. This should seat tubeless tyres although some big tubeless tyres do require an air shot cylinder. Max pressure on that pump is 90psi. I wouldn’t pump 28mm tyres above 75 or 80psi anyway so should be ideal. I don’t have one but I’m going to get one for bike packing.

TBF that's the one I keep coming back to, not sure to go for the gauge or not but also seem.out of stick.in black and not sure of the size of it, also more then what I wanted to pay. Not sure whether to have a c02 cartridge too as well.
    Thanks, I'll have to check out their reviews