TDF 2020 - Stage 5: Gap - Privas 183km *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,645
    Bit of a tussle
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Sagan in the right place
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Wind not quite strong enough ... A few off the back now
  • mididoctors
    6k road furniture every where
  • mididoctors
    Headwinds
  • mididoctors
    Ineos and mega jumbo half wheeling each other
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    Looking at Mollema’s face tells you just how hard this is now.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mididoctors
    5 k ineos on the front jumbo.sits on
  • mididoctors
    Field reducing all the big guns up front
  • mididoctors
    4 k
  • Kwiato bossing the bunch
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,214
    gweeds said:

Looking at Mollema’s face tells you just how hard this is now.

Though he does often look like that ;-)
  • mididoctors
    3 k ineos job done
  • mididoctors
    Kluge stringing it out ... 2k on the drag
  • Van Aert sniffing around...
  • mididoctors
    Sunweb taking it on
  • mididoctors
    1 k
  • mididoctors
    Uphill
  • mididoctors
    Lol
  • rick_chasey
    Woof bloody hell.
  • mididoctors
    Mugged ..... Mega jumbo
  • And there you go. More yellow domination.
  • rick_chasey
    He is OUTRAGEOUS this season.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    Christ he’s some rider eh.

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mididoctors
    Bennet in green I think
  • No one on the wheel they should have been on
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • His positioning was brilliant. Sagan knew he was the wheel to be on, but got bullied off it.
  • Woo hoo. On the ‘heavy’ Celeste version as well.
  • Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169
    WVA!!

(I would have had him for PTP but was convinced JV wouldn't let hem off the leash.)
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,551
    Impressive from Wout!

Bennett should have been on Wout's wheel, but at least he goes into green.