TDF 2020 - Stage 5: Gap - Privas 183km *Spoilers*

Comments

• Sepp Kuss chute!
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,776
    Kuss has a soft off
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,530
    how many km to go?
  • mididoctors
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Speeding up
  • mididoctors
    Has not been that slow tbh
  • Kuss has a soft off

He tasted tarmac when he should be tasting nougat.
  • mididoctors
    edited September 2020
    Itv ad density in the final getting annoying
  • mididoctors
    Mega jumbo on the front ....
  • mididoctors
    Cross head wind fears
  • mididoctors
    Pross's corner coming up
  • mididoctors
    Getting frisky . Ineos on the front
  • mididoctors
    Carapaz puncture
  • mididoctors
    Should of had tubeless
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    Carapaz puncture just as Ineos string it out.
  • 50x11

Should of had tubeless

Luckily had rim brakes so was quick change. That Bora one seemed like slow motion.
  • mididoctors
    50x11 said:

Should of had tubeless

Luckily had rim brakes so was quick change. That Bora one seemed like slow motion.
    Lol
  • 50x11

50x11 said:

Should of had tubeless

Lol
    Did you see it? The Bora rear wheel change? If you did you'd know what I was talking about.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,441

Pross's corner coming up

Forecasters blew my strategy (luckily for Carapaz).
  • mididoctors
    edited September 2020
    Pederson off the back 15 k to.go
  • I don't mind a boring day on the tour. I do mind a boring day when I used up some of my invective for boring days the day before and now have to find new ways of summarising my displeasure at the lunacy of showing slow motion replays on a day like today.
  • mididoctors
    A lot of riders up front ..
    Bit crashy
  • mididoctors
    Headwinds
  • mididoctors
    Peloton looks like a legionary phalanx
  • mididoctors
    10 k to go peloton on bloc
  • mididoctors
    Ineos going quite fast tail cross
  • Crosswinds?
  • Nah
  • mididoctors
    Ineos try to.split the field didn't work
  • mididoctors
    Weak crosswinds