Here comes Tuesday

thistle_
thistle_ Posts: 7,121
edited August 2020 in The bottom bracket

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Added some options today to save everyone some time.

WFH, attempt 7 to get prescription, maybe some indoor cycling later
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    'ning

maybe wind has dropped a bit, ride, cafes, bask
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited August 2020
    Morning, 💦 Gopping it down, by the look of the forecast the trainer might have some use this week, busy morning , not sure about later
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Put running gear on to walk hounds pre run and had to get changed into dry kit.

Work stuff and then over to the hospital to see MIL but....... my mate I was running with has offered me a lift to pick up my car a day early, mmmmm plans
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Gopping unless your a duck in which case your likely loving life right now.

Dog has been walked, in her rain coat with hood, odd ball she is she hates rain on her ears but will sit in the shower all day if you'd let her, who knows. Anyway hound walked and currently snoozing while wrapped in a towel.

Ordered a couple of new power tools an now just waiting for this wind to whip up an make things even more miserable.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    28 degrees, light breeze. If i could have just come away without the family and the laptop it would be perfect!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    November in August. Rain lessening. Grey, breezy and miserable. Must not spend day on t'internet, must not spend day on...
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Probability of me lurking in the shade is high. Though I'm gonna hire me one of they stand up paddle boards later for the lolz and the exercise.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Back in work after a heavy weekend away with some mates. Not feeling too bad as we had a good 11 hours sleep.

Back to work but starting to wind down as weekend means another holiday.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    looks like the calima is here, definite saharan tinge to the eastern sky, good basking weather
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Blowing a bit hard here but should keep the tourists from littering the beach.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    So much for confidential voting. This is against my democratic rights I tell ye.

#brlivesmatter

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

Blowing a bit hard here but should keep the tourists from littering the beach.

most of said litter should blow away too
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Indoors all day apart from collecting Stropteen from the station tonight so weather is largely irrelevant. The garden needs watering and the pond needs filling so it's saved me a couple of jobs.

Also off next week which Im kind of looking forward to.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Afternoon folks,
    It was definitely gopping last night, I'm still stuck in the car and it was perfect conditions for cycling. I wound up beaching the car and walking part way home as they'd shut Kingston Bridge due to the underpasses flooding. Took me an hour and a half to get home, would have been 20 minutes as usual if I could ride a bike.
    In the office and busy again, can't get everything done so I stopped for a cup of tea and a sandwich. Hopefully no problems getting home tonight. Day off Friday for an extra long weekend.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • step83 said:

Blowing a bit hard here but should keep the tourists from littering the beach.

most of said litter should blow away too
    Tourists all blown away.

• pinno
    That's ^ handy.

What's that island, is that where Hoppy and his laptop is?
  • pinno said:

That's ^ handy.

What's that island, is that where Hoppy and his laptop is?

It's a cruise shop anchored in the the bay.
  • tlw1
    Picked up the new to me German devil fuelled car - much fun on the way back 😎
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Which diesel mobile?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Which diesel mobile?
    335D Touring
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Which diesel mobile?
    335D Touring
    Sounds familiar. Wasn't there someone who used to hang around in The Crudcatcher and had a 335d with awesome amounts of torque? :smile:
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Which diesel mobile?
    335D Touring
    Sounds familiar. Wasn't there someone who used to hang around in The Crudcatcher and had a 335d with awesome amounts of torque? :smile:
    Matt someone?
  • pinno
    It has to be an estate (for obvious reasons).
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

It has to be an estate (for obvious reasons).

Dogging?
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Which diesel mobile?
    335D Touring
    Matt someone?
    I remember now - Surf-Matt, or Surf-Twatt as he was called in the CC.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Which diesel mobile?
    335D Touring
    Nice. Never imported that variant here. M Sport?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Which diesel mobile?
    335D Touring
    Nice. Never imported that variant here. M Sport?
    Yep - debaged too so should surprise a few at the traffic lights (4.8 secs to 60)
  • tlw1
    oxoman said:

PS, not jealous. Had my fair share of them. Never again.

Somehow despite the shite bollox stuff that gets posted here - I knew you posted based upon facts
  • Stevo_666
    There's an M3 Touring coming out soon.