Mio Cyclo 105 to Strava

Hi all,

Have used an old Mio 105 today for the commute, any body know how to get it onto strava without having to download their software? (Only on work laptop at the min)

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,

Jamie

Comments

• 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    I had one and not sure if there was a way. try getting the file off of it, and manually upload.
  • 50x11 said:

I had one and not sure if there was a way. try getting the file off of it, and manually upload.

It's a pain, would think there should be a way really!
  • Had a Mio 305, probably the same. Shows as 2x external drives when connected to PC, one labelled Mio_data. That contains a subfolder called Dodge, which contains a further subfolder called Tracks, & that's where the rides are. Point Strava to that, or (probably) drag & drop.
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408

50x11 said:

It's a pain, would think there should be a way really!
    Wasn't ideal. Tbh it wasn't a great computer, sometimes mines took 30 plus mins to connect gps.
  • Had a Mio 305, probably the same. Shows as 2x external drives when connected to PC, one labelled Mio_data. That contains a subfolder called Dodge, which contains a further subfolder called Tracks, & that's where the rides are. Point Strava to that, or (probably) drag & drop.

It dosent show up on Windows explorer, which is what I was hoping for to be honest.