Route occitaine

13»

Comments

• Connor Swift is riding too (Arkea), doing his bit for the team.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099

Just watched that 22 minutes of the climb.
    Froome is on the front from 4-30" in and does a 4 minute pull that halves the bunch.
    Clearly a measured effort.
    It's an interesting watch just to see where all the others "popped".

Just realised the final 45 minutes of the race are available on demand on GCN. Ineos impressive all round, particularly Sivakov I thought.

The finish of stage 4 is definitely worth a watch if you can find it.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • DeadCalm said:

Froome is on the front from 4-30" in and does a 4 minute pull that halves the bunch.

Just realised the final 45 minutes of the race are available on demand on GCN. Ineos impressive all round, particularly Sivakov I thought.

I have found the last 5 kms. Noticed a rider crash on the descent into town, but no idea who he was.
    A bit troubled by the large, tightly packed crowd watching the last km.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6B7NBknCvE&t=605s
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,099

DeadCalm said:

I have found the last 5 kms. Noticed a rider crash on the descent into town, but no idea who he was.
    A bit troubled by the large, tightly packed crowd watching the last km.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6B7NBknCvE&t=605s
    You have good eyesight. I totally missed it first time round as did Kirby and Smith. No idea who it was that went down though.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet