Various Stuff

Stainless Speedplay Zero's.

Been spares in my box o' stuff for a while now. As I'm thinking of switching over to Favero's, it's doubtful these will ever get used.

Pretty much as-new other than a bit of light tarnishing on one side of the pedal s/s bow-ties from storage. I'd imagine this will disappear with a few rides anyway. Serviced with fresh grease and all good-to-go. Note: does NOT include cleats. £75 posted.

Ground Effect 3/4 Lengths (Size Large).

This is an older version of the NZ made Montezumas that they still do. Thin fleece on the knee panels. Reflective logos. Condition is very good- no rips or tears or stains. For reference, I’m 34” waist and around 33” inside leg and these fit well. The insert is in good condition. It should be mentioned however that this insert is VERY thin, with little or virtually no actual padding, so probably best suited to shorter rides or commutes etc. £18 posted

Ground Effect Fleece (Size Large).

This is an older version of the Frosty Boy fleece that they still do. Polartec fleece with Gore Windstoppper front. Reflective logos/ piping, thumb loops and three rear pockets. Condition is very good- no rips or tears or stains. This is a typical Kiwi “Large”, I should say and sizes up quite big. For reference, I’m 183cm (6ft), and ~80kg with ~102cm chest and it’s quite roomy on me. £25 posted

GoPro Hero

Original model still in good working order. Includes both doors (waterproof and vented), and official GoPro chest mount that gives a good angle on the bike. £35 posted (no SD card).

FSA 56t 130 BCD

It’s a big ‘un! Used sparingly for TT’s. The “cut-out”, doesn’t affect performance and isn’t really visible once fitted (behind crank arm). It was previously fitted onto an Infocrank that required the cut-out for the transponder to fit. £18 posted

Dura Ace 10 Speed, 12-21

Used this back-in-the-day on race wheels for the flat lands. Nice condition. Still plenty of life left in it. £23 posted

Comments