for sale,2 Merlin metal works bikes,Custom road and Castellano silk ti softail.

These are my wifes bikes,The road bike was built for her lands end john o groats trip,the Castellano was her main mtb for the last 4 years.The castellano is frame only ,and will take both 700c and 26” wheels.The silk ti has flat plate chainstays and 2” of rear travel.The bike was designed by John Castellano and built by steve potts,this is a very rare and quite exceptional frame,my wife is 5’5”,I am 5’9” and we can both ride the bike comfortably.
The custom road has chris king hubs ,headset,sram force groupset ,mavic open pro rims.
The castellano frame cost £2800 four years ago,I would like £1800.ono
The merlin road was a £4000+ build and would like £1800 for the whole bike,( but will break if we receive a decent offer for the components.This is a 19lb bike and rides beautifully.
With the exception of some wear on the decals ,both frames are immaculate.

Comments

• duncsaf
    duncsaf Posts: 1
    Have you got pics of the castellano built up?
  • kkgill1
    kkgill1 Posts: 3
    Duncan,let me apologise for a couple of things ,we received a few offers for components ,so I have stripped parts from the frame.Sorry ,the fact that the advert went up in May,and yours is the first reply on bikeradar.
    The forks ,wheels,crankset,and headset have been sold.I will of course send you pictures of the frame and the remaining parts ,sorry if this changes your mind.
    Having said this the frame is beautiful and the parts which have gone were all well used,the frame is the highlight ,so I will let you decide and if you are still interested we can maybe negotiate on the frame alone possibly.
    best wishes
    Kevin
  • kkgill1
    kkgill1 Posts: 3
    duncan ,if you can send me a private message ,with your email address , I will send the images directly to you.