wednesday now will you tell us of your troop movements, foolish bromeliad

'ning

dry, not quite as nippy, though at the cost of way too much cloud about

ride etc., summon energy to do some gmc admin
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, milder with cloud cover here too, I really need to have my hair cut after diy cutting for the past 3 months, I might ride this morning rain forecast for later
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Walk hounds/run/work hopefully fun bike
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    edited July 2020
    Moist outside here. Good excuse for a day of slobbing about.

Could also do with organising a haircut.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    Spent hours yesterday straightening my derailleur hanger having bent it the day before, then setting up and static testing. Test ride went well, even stopped off for a pint

Not sure what today has in store, bit warmer thank goodness, no rain on forecast, yet – note to self: must order a spare hanger!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Sore head this morning as last night I had a fall... Went dizzy as I got out of bed and ended up falling into a corner resulting in cuts and dents to my head.

News shed being delivered this afternoon so at least I can tidy the garden now.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    I too have a sore head but mine is entirely self inflicted, hope you're ok HD. A busy day of wfh lies ahead of me although I'm not really feeling it. Deciding who is competent enough to have stuff palmed off onto them is looking favourite, or more likely what is simple enough to palm off on to idiots.
    Beer again later as i do believe it's Wednesday.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,155
    Sounds painful HD sure some drink will help dull the pain.

Work, coffee, work. Now lunchtime and peace as females and hounds have gone to the sticks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Man vs weeds here the last couple days. Two large wheelie bins now *full*. Grass slashed, and a few other chores ticked off.

Waiting for overdue delivery so I can finish bling new wheels for Bike #9.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    edited July 2020
    Thanks guys, the dent is the worse bit. It's quite sore and soft.

Oh I forgot, fun and games on the street last night. Well, not exactly fun and not really a game.
    One of the neighbors round the corner had a visitor, said visitor flicked a lit fag butt into the garden (scruffy ****) which somehow set fire to his shed, the adjoining fence and the next door neighbors soffit and roof line.

Three fire engines and about a hundred bmx bandits turned up two minutes later.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Oh I forgot, fun and games on the street last night. Well, not exactly fun and not really a game.
    One of the neighbors round the corner had a visitor, said visitor flicked a lit censored butt into the garden (scruffy ****) which somehow set fire to his shed, the adjoining fence and the next door neighbors soffit and roof line.

One of the MFs?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121

One of the neighbors round the corner had a visitor, said visitor flicked a lit censored butt into the garden (scruffy ****) which somehow set fire to his shed, the adjoining fence and the next door neighbors soffit and roof line.

One of the MFs?
    Hmm, does sound like a familiar story.