Hunt experience.

recently bought a pair of gravel wheels from hunt and paid to have tyres fitted to them..waited 6wks on delivery then when they arrived no fitted tyres! I really needed the wheels and tyres as i was intending on doing my commute,which i have done daily for the last 4 yrs,so was very disappointed .Phoned hunt and they said that they would send the tyres up and to get someone to do it for me then hunt would reimburse me the labour cost..i wasnt prepared to wait anylonger so i will get my own tyres,at a better price,and do it myself.

Comments

• loltoride
    loltoride Posts: 460
    So in the end then a result!
    So Far!
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    What's the point of your post?
    Company made a mistake and offer you a reasonable remedy, or a humble brag that you can buy cheaper tyres and fit them yourself?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • dunk_01
    dunk_01 Posts: 6
    I don’t really get the problem. It’s a bit annoying, but they’ve tried to fix it as best they could.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    You can pay to have tyres fitted ?

What do you do when you puncture ??
  • reaperactual
    reaperactual Posts: 1,185
    How devastating! 😭 Chin up, soldier on and in the face of adversity you will come out this ordeal a better person. 👏👏👏
  • edward.s
    edward.s Posts: 219
    The downside of all of this is you still have some Hunt wheels :smile:
  • Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169
    Not sure why the OP is getting flak from some posters. I'd be f'd off too if I'd paid for something and didn't receive it. And Hunt's resolution is the absolute minimum acceptable.
  • bush70
    bush70 Posts: 4
    Harry182 said:

Not sure why the OP is getting flak from some posters. I'd be f'd off too if I'd paid for something and didn't receive it. And Hunt's resolution is the absolute minimum acceptable.

i think the other posters are used to bad service and dont know any better or they are on the wind up..i,d like to think its the former..ps they are really good wheels to be fair.