friday flinging fire furiously

'ning

hoping it'll be dry, and less gloomygrey, instead of midsummer meh

another day another webex, yawn
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dry but misty hope to see some sunshine today, decking to finish off, it may take all day
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Sunshine has hit Shropshire which made walking the hounds and then running much more pleasant. Absolutely miles ahead of last nights fun bike ride in the rain.

It’s Friday, later is unsure but ale is a certainty
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    Well it's dry right now, overcast, no sign of blue - the forecast looks gloomy. Perhaps a day to check out the new pub rules tis Friday after all

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, partial cloud here, rather wet under foot though and cool, as in I need a jacket cool thought this was July?

Ah well, coffee and Bacon Croissant earlier as a friday brekki treat now thumb twiddling till later. Might look at a 3D printer need to read up on them first.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    definitely on the cool side

cafe stroll found still damp roads, glimmer of brightness though, think i shall have a post-webex ride as the met office clams the sun will appear for a short time
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,194
    step83 said:

Might look at a 3D printer need to read up on them first.

Then you can print off bike parts :)

Windy but sunny here. However, I see a dark cloud looming. Although, it could be 'cos Tricky has wind. She's taken to eating various crops around the garden. I might have some blackcurrants and carrots left. There were some 'shrooms growing on the front swamp* but they've gone now.

*Technically lawn but it's been so wet, hence the fungi.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno

Well it's dry right now, overcast, no sign of blue - the forecast looks gloomy. Perhaps a day to check out the new pub rules tis Friday after all

This has to stop.
  • tlw1
    oxoman said:

Morning dry and sunny here for a change. 2 numpties dispatched to the job centre. My job has just got a bit easier, dumb and dumber got caught out falsifying stuff. OOPS and daddy couldn't save him either, he was caught too 🤔🤣. PPI just paid out as well so this wk is looking sweet so far. Stay safe out there.

😎
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Picked up my new car yesterday after some scrotes decided to help themselves to mine. Picking up MrsHD's new bike this afternoon.

Mild hangover as I bumped into a mate at the pub.

All good so far
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Londinium, which was meant to sunny cloudy, has decided otherwise. And in other news, my cycling neighbours are selling up. Bullocks.
    Not a Giro Hero!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Quite sunny for the moment in my corner of the London burbs, but there are clouds lurking. Plenty to keep me occupied as we're still hoovering up small companies like it's going out of fashion. I expect cider to be involved later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    Ride - tick, now lunch, fettle, drink, eat. Plan.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Blue sky on mars and all that. Mrs DHL has tacken the sprogs to the park as i'm working. But she did leave the washing for me to hang out so will get some fresh air afterall. Loverly...
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    edited July 2020
    'Noon
    this morning's epic MTB ride was a bit disappointing. The "off road" route was just tarmac covered in sheep tur ds and it was cold/cloudy/drizzly the whole time.
    Got back 5 mins before my webex to find glorious sunshine, 4 Scottish Power trucks outside and the electric off so ended up basking while squinting at the meeting on my phone.

Tourists are all back now. They were queuing on the main road to get in to the caravan sites :neutral:
  • thistle_
    step83 said:

Might look at a 3D printer need to read up on them first.

You'll suddenly find so many things to make that you need that you never realise you needed:

• tlw1

'Noon
    this morning's epic MTB ride was a bit disappointing. The "off road" route was just tarmac covered in sheep tur ds and it was cold/cloudy/drizzly the whole time.
    Got back 5 mins before my webex to find glorious sunshine, 4 Scottish Power trucks outside and the electric off so ended up basking while squinting at the meeting on my phone.

Tourists are all back now. They were queuing on the main road to get in to the caravan sites :neutral:

Fancy megadegla one weekend soon?
  • thistle_
    edited July 2020
    tlw1 said:

Yeah when the rush has died down.
    You have to book tickets now and it's £8/car :disappointed:
  • pinno
    You have Scottish power in that there Engerland?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    SSE. Scottish & Southern. Innit.
  • thistle_
    pinno said:

You have Scottish power in that there Engerland?

Scottish Power bought Manweb a long time ago.
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

Yeah when the rush has died down.
    You have to book tickets now and it's £8/car :disappointed:
    You park near the bottom of worlds end for megadegla 😎